[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. 9:30 am and I'm in a layover in Amsterdam on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20151224_093249.jpg (674 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151224_093249.jpg
674 KB, 2048x1152
Hey robots.

9:30 am and I'm in a layover in Amsterdam on the way to Madrid with nothing to do. Help
>>
seems like you found something to do, blogpost on 4chan
>>
File: 14509460998241253475932.jpg (601 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
14509460998241253475932.jpg
601 KB, 2048x1152
I have about an hour to burn h-help
>>
>>25213249
I have no forms of social media currently nor friends I can talk to.

I was somewhat forced to go on this trip. I hate being here and not in my cozy home
>>
>>25213258
Attempt to fly to Madrid in the wheel well of the aircraft. Chances of survival are really good.
>>
>>25213276
>I have no forms of social media currently nor friends I can talk to.
dude thats why we are here, to be your stand-in friends and social media

whats the reason you are going on the trip? are your parents forcing you to go see relatives or something?
>>
>>25213333
The second one basically yes, or I'm cut off.
>>
>>25213345
Dude just go to a coffeeplace or small cafe in Schiphol so you won't feel so alone. I go to schiphol everyday because i have to transfer trains to go to uni in amsterdam. Just go drink something and sit down, watch people go by or try to have a conversation with the people who work there. Everything beats being lonely or bored.
>>
>>25213418
Also, have fun in Madrid m8. Went there only two weeks ago to see my family and go to a match. Also did some grocery shopping as well. Where is your family in madrid if i may ask.
>>
>>25213418
Thank you. I'll get up and walk around I guess
>>
Ah, love schiphol, go to the top floor theres like a restaurant where you can watch the planes take off whilst you want, good stuff
>>
If you're going to Madrid try going to a Halal or Fake Madrid game and hold a sign saying something related to /r9k/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.