[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The one thing I have a hard time comprehending about SJWs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: professorkatz2.png (287 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
professorkatz2.png
287 KB, 650x650
The one thing I have a hard time comprehending about SJWs and BLMs is that they believe in calling people out on their unscrupulous behavior.

Which is fine in theory. The thing I don't get is that they act all shocked and surprised when the person they're calling out decides to bite back and defend themselves. That when they're confront, somehow it's baffling they would challenge whoever is affront them?

I don't get that. How can you decide to call somebody out and NOT expect them fight back? How can you NOT expect an argument to happen? Or for them to feel the need restate and assert themselves? I mean, if you punch someone in the face, how is it not reasonable to expect to them to punch you back? When you confront and argue with someone, how is it unfeasible that they won't do the same in return?

They're entitled to stick up for themselves when someone picks a fight. You're not entitled to go around picking a fight with them and starting trouble. If I were to call people out, I would fully prepare myself for some kind shitstorm to take place as a result, and have to stand my ground and reassert my intent and stance from whatever shit is blown my way.
>>
Simply put, SJWs and BLM niggers are retarded.

You cannot reason with them. You cannot hope to comprehend them. The only course of action is to wind them up till they blow.
>>
Spoiled brats. That's why.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.