[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're about to be homeless on Christmas day. How do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x218
You're about to be homeless on Christmas day.

How do you kill yourself painlessly?

>normies may not reply to this thread
>>
>>25213027
You're welcome to stay with me if you can get here anon.
>>
>How do you kill yourself painlessly?
i dont
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 620x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 620x562
Buy enough heroin to kill an elephant and inject that shit up your fucking asshole.
>>
I'm sorry anon, but look there are gonna be rough patches in life, we've just got to keep dragging on
Don't end it, just try and survive it
Be thankful this year's pretty warm so you can actually be homeless without getting frostbite
>>
>DUDE IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF LMAO
i've gotta eat now cya
>>
Train... obviously. It would be over so quickly.
>>
>>25213027
Just go hang out with your gf or one of your friends for a couple days, it will all blow over! Suicide is a permanent fix for a temporary problem. Everything always works out in the end!
>>
>>25213027
>"DUDE JUST GET A JOB LMAO"

>go to job interview
>"it says here that you're not a normie"
>"we'll call you"
>>
>>25213037
>>25213050
>>25213079
>>25213114

You people really are self centred narcissitic assholes.

You preach your selfless "egalitarianism" and pro-life views... and yet you practice social Darwinism.

Fucking hypocrite normie scum
>>
>>25213114
Haha get back to tumblr.
If he had friends or a girlfriend what are the odds he'd still want to become an hero? Life isn't for everyone. Op is obviously weak, so why should he pass on his genes?

Prove me wrong op, or let me be right either way I win.
>>
>>25213246

/EDGE/
D
G
E
/

ORIGINAL POSTED COMMENT ROASTED
>>
>>25213027
I overdose on sleeping pills and go outside, chug some vodka, let hypothermia do the work after I'm in dreamland. I was homeless last winter actually and had to turn to a Salvation Army shelter because I wasn't welcome anywhere else on earth (not because of any vices or crime, just none of the 2 friends I had wanted to deal with a homeless, jobless loser).

I'm close to being homeless again this winter, coincidentally.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.