[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet my Christmas dinner went worse than yours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20151224-190130.png (110 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151224-190130.png
110 KB, 1080x1920
I bet my Christmas dinner went worse than yours
>>
>>25212896
Tell Richard he's a cunt for having christmas dinner 2 days early
>>
Send him pictures of anime girls to cheer him up
>>
Are you married to a black woman? Why does richard hate you so much? Or is that a message you sent him? Is he really married to a monkey? Is that legal where you live?
>>
>>25212896
>Ay dick whats it like waking up err nite knowing I have a banging hot wife and your sack of shit ass cries themselves to sleep err nite faglord hahaha get rekt scrub bet u still a virgin lmao fucking TOLD
>>
>>25213530
dubz say this is what u reply to rolling
>>
give us some context
>>
>>25212896
What happened to make him so mad?
>>
>>25213555
I've never ever in my life seen such a waste of triplets.

You and your monkey trips and luck are scum. Feel free to drive into a ddos on the way back to reddit cunt.
>>
>>25213590
>>25213586
>>25213530
I sent it to him.

>His child gets some illness in the philippines
>He comes back a few weeks later, all is well (we thought)
>We wish him well etc etc.
>Christmas dinner rolls around
>We all eat
>Dinner is unusually awkward. Don't think anything of it
>We give out our gifts to his monkey subhuman baby
>He straight up says "I didn't buy you any gifts because you didn't email us enough when Sam was sick"
>OFW
>He bursts and says "that we need to stop treating him like such an awful person"
>OFW again
>He leaves
>Still shocked, decide to send text to let him know he is never welcome again
>>
>>25213617
What an ungrateful dick! Muh kiiiids. What a faggot if he was really offended he woulda gave the gifts back
>>
>>25213617
Hahaha nice
>>
>>25213617
Is he your brother?
>>
Has he responded?
>>
File: 1441865476883.png (126 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
1441865476883.png
126 KB, 469x500
>>25213617
Post his reply if he ever does.
>>
Kek keep us posted OP
>>
Nan just phoned me

He apologised for raising his voice and the issue. He also said "I received an interesting text message from "[number]" I don't know the number but I assume it wasn't a neighbour.

What a passive aggressive little cunt
>>
>>25214876
Wait, is this your brother or some other relative?
>>
>>25214746
Kek lost my shit
>>
>>25214876
Own up. Never talk to him again afterwards.
>>
What have you put that beige rectangle there for?
>>
>>25214950
my uncle the faget
>>
"No I am not going to apologise, you know I am not happy with the wording you used, but I am as angry as you"

-My nan
>>
Stop being a faggot bruv, monkey phillipines waif is a pretty good deal
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.