[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fellow whites, just so you know, we lost. Arabs won the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: Jihadi-John.jpg (16 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Jihadi-John.jpg
16 KB, 615x409
My fellow whites, just so you know, we lost. Arabs won the world.

They rustled everyones jimmies on 4chan, they rustled every normies jimmies, they rustled drug cartels jimmies, they rustled every government agencies jimmies, they've literally rustled everyones jimmies.

Stay mad, faggots.
>>
>>25212863
>rustled jimmies=winning
Ok kiddo.
>>
Arabs didn't win. Whites defeated themselves.
>>
More like western european racial suicide. Arabs won't beat the Slavs, Asians or Ashekanazis
>>
>>25212889
>implying isis isn't winning right now
>>
>>25212944
>implying they'll make it in Australia

The dune coons tried that shit once. We call the aftermath the Cronulla race riots. And all the foot-stamping, bellowing, self-loathing lefties in the Anglosphere won't be able to stop the Aussie kebab removal once it starts.
>>
File: destroyed_pepe.jpg (24 KB, 303x309) Image search: [Google]
destroyed_pepe.jpg
24 KB, 303x309
>mfw I can't get away from racist rants on 4chan
>>
>>25212969
Australia lol wtf? Literally meme country designed for kangaroos
>>
Why is everyone spamming Jihadi John pictures?

saw it on /pol/ , now /r9k/

What the fuck.
>>
>>25212983
how is that racist
>>
>>25212969
Funny enough I just came across this video yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sF5XBSvXlU

>Kebab tries to murder man for wanting to ban Islam
>Man gets charged for disturbing the peace and police tell muslims they will stop anybody from questioning Islam

The U.S is way better off than any of us in the west. In every other country the more violent they are the more the leftists submit.
Its like the woman in the abusive relationship who will do anything to please as long as shes not beaten or yelled at.
>>
>>25213119
Literally all that video showed was some gay ugly kangaroo faggot wearing disgusting jeans arguing with a really attractive Arab then pussying away...
>>
File: The Prophet.jpg (2 MB, 2592x3456) Image search: [Google]
The Prophet.jpg
2 MB, 2592x3456
>>25212863
I too like Mohamed.

Your move.
>>
>>25212863

I have muslim friends. I fuck there chicks every weekend. Nothing like fucking a conservative muslim girl till she squirts and blushes uncontrollably not understanding the pleasure my white cock is giving her.
>>
>>25213163
I know you're baiting, but I'm pretty sure the "gay ugly kangaroo faggot" is a Christian arab. And he was offend muslims to there face and they did nothing, then they came to his house later with a gun.
Also
>really attractive arab
kek are you that black woman that spams arab men threads?
>>
File: 1436640287679.jpg (588 KB, 1946x1146) Image search: [Google]
1436640287679.jpg
588 KB, 1946x1146
>>25212863
Don't worry, anon.
The Russians and the Chinese won't bend the knee to sand nigger religions.
>>
>>25213241
not baiting, literally all i noticed was a really ugly individual arguing with a much more attractive individual

lol and no family i'm a white male bruh
>>
>>25213241

no im that black woman who spams the arab thread and im happy that my #arabman movement is spreading through other minds and other boards
btw you saw me mention i was black several times right
do you remember the specifics?
fuck you :(
>>
>>25213278
OP here. Shut the fuck up nigger you give Arabs a bad rep for spreading lies that arabs would ever want to touch a disgusting nigger like you
>>
>>25213274
>video pertaining to the topic we are discussing
>literally all I noticed was a really ugly individual arguing with a more attractive one
>white male
>not baiting
>>
>>25212863
mudshit detected
>>
>>25213373

not if youre light bright so white high yellow so mellow loose waves jeri curls tall height stands right

besides, why would you be mad someone appreciates you? faggot.
>>
>>25213386
look, if you're video has a gay wearing jeans showing his ass cheeks handing out pamphlets then you're not winning
>>
>>25213429
a) im not arab
b) you're being an annoying attention whore cunt
>>
>One day Allah was chilling by his favorite all male bath house.
>Kalied the butfuck Immam decided today is the day he will shit on a glass table in the name of the all muddy Allah.
>As Kalied cleched his anus he told Allah that he has a idea.
>He wips out his Allahbook Pro and types figurously as he has to concentrate on not shitting all over Allah.
>He Posts this: >>25212863
>He asks Allah if he is ready for his mudstream
>Allah opens his mouth and takes all Kalied can give him.
>Allah swallows all the curry shit he can muster and pukes into Kalieds mouth whilst shoving his whole hand up the Immams brownasshole.
>Allah Praises Kalied for his shitposting and scat skills
>It was a good day in Mecca
>>
>>25213469

>im not arab
Then your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>25213448
Winning what?
>>
File: isis shooting target meme.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
isis shooting target meme.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>25212863
Daily reminder that Jihad John aka L Jinny is dead.
>>
>>25212969
Start with winning wars against birds m8
>>
Arabs are parasites on mankind. Literally the most disgusting and incompetent ethnicity ever conceived.
>>
Op is a white turd I hate him they fucking hate us asians and treat us like shit what a bunch of pathetic wussies
but when it comes to asian girls they just want to breed them. fucking faggots
>>
I will literlaly fucking box OP or any other white faggot who will dare try to talk shit abot me. I dont care if this is an sand dune coon thread theyre still white to me and still fucking ugly. FUCK YOU
>>
>>25213504
>no one has ever said this
>>
File: 1385601504217.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1385601504217.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
>>25213622

>Threatening to box people on a anonymous board.

Fuck we better watch out for Mike Tyson over here...
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.