[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>run away from my parents house just before christmas >everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>run away from my parents house just before christmas
>everyone is posting on normiebook where the fuck am I, people are worried I've killed myself
take that, you stinking normies
>>
File: 15050939843.jpg (872 KB, 355x262) Image search: [Google]
15050939843.jpg
872 KB, 355x262
>>25212856
You sure showed them.
Now just kill yourself to really fuck their shit up.
>>
please go back home
>>
>>25212975
>Kill self
>Suddenly everybody who treated you like human garbage loves you
>Everyone remembers you fondly
>No longer have to deal with all the bullshit

Literally the perfect solution.
>>
>>25212856
The fact that you know they're posting on normiebook means that you have an account yourself. Go post on there faggotass, no one gives a shit about your normie drama.
>>
>mfw losers are killing themselves and worrying about parents or money or some random shit this Christmas
>mfw having friends over and making sex jokes making my gf uncomfortable instead
Where did life go so right
>>
>>25213046
I have a fake account to monitor the normies, silly
>>
>>25213067
>literally a normie
>"I'm just pretending!"
>>
The absolute maddman!
>>
>>25212856
>>25213032

You guys have to realize, you are extremely low on the totem pole, and that is why people don't "love" you unless something bad happens. Until you climb higher on said pole, nobody has any obligation to love you.

And no, OP, i don't believe you did any of those things.
>>
how devilish
>>
>>25213066
Why do you have to mention making your gf uncomfortable and having sex? You are so desperate to claim alpha status, you're just as pathetic as the rest. Maybe a little higher, but not by much.
>>
Where are you hiding out at OP?
>>
>>25213067
a fake normiebook account is still a normiebook account. Go back to your people, you don't belong here.
>>
>>25213164
at the airport, I'm flying to Germany and starting a new life, I'll let the normies speculate forever what happened to me
>>
>>25213102
>this is what normies actually believe

original comment
>>
>>25213144
Great logic I should just complain that sometimes she doesn't cook dinner, that way I'll be less pathetic.
>>
>>25213229
You can't be less pathetic.
>>
>>25213292
>mfw people will actually kill themselves because they have "hard" lives
>mfw I'm the most pathetic robot on r9k and I just hang out and cuddle with a girl instead
>>
>>25213320
I didn't say you're the most pathetic one, i just said you're pathetic.
>>
>>25213205
Well you should call your parents once you get there and tell them you're starting a new life, don't have to tell them where but just let them know.
>>
>25213205
could you take me with you lad
>>
>>25213320
Omg get the fuck out you motherfucking cuckhold
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.