[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muh self pity: the board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1450847290017.gif (241 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
1450847290017.gif
241 KB, 500x254
Daily reminder that there are uglier guys than you out there who managed to get a gf, you literally have no excuse
>>
Who really cares about a gf anymore?
Seriously I'm over here worrying that any one of these days my mom can pass away, that I'm literally too autistic to do social activity at work right, that ill probably die with nothing to remember me by
And what, you guys are worried about not being able to get gfs? Who the hell needs a gf anyway, all they're gonna do is talk and talk and talk, you'll only get sex like 1% of the time, seriously
>>
>>25212837
>all they're gonna do is talk and talk and talk

it would be nice to have someone to trust and talk to. I wish i had that in my life. i dont even care much about sex honestly
>>
>you literally have no excuse
You literally have no idea why the people on this board are unhappy.
Really pisses me off when these normalshits come here and make retarded assumptions.
>>
>>25212837

Nigger what, you had the wrong girl then.

All it takes is two touches on her nips and my gf will want the d
>>
>>25212769
I just wish it was easier. I can't use Tinder because I'm not hot enough. I can't rely on looks in general because, again, not hot enough. I have to actively work for it, and watch people who try half as hard land girlfriends left and right.

Then again, my standards are maybe a little higher. It's not just "I want a girl who likes me enough to bounce on my cock", it's more like "I want a girl who wants to bounce on my cock but also thinks I'm a great person to be with". I've had too many girls drop me for a guy they liked more, and I'm pretty much sick of it now, so I don't even bother trying to date a girl when she's got one foot out the door already.
>>
>>25212769
that supposed to make me feel better or motivated? Knowing that people have it harder than me and yet do much better job? Dumbfuck normie
>>
>>25212769
ok but how do I into social skills?
>>
>>25212769

>sweeping generalizations: the post

>everyone on r9k is miserable because they can't get a girlfriend, there's no other reason

Get fucked.
>>
File: 1450336305916.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450336305916.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>25212837
>only caring about sex
>forgetting the kisses and cuddles and hand holding and playing vidya and being faggots together
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.