[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone sent dick pics to a girl before? What was her reaction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Witch Girl is cute.jpg (61 KB, 505x667) Image search: [Google]
Witch Girl is cute.jpg
61 KB, 505x667
Has anyone sent dick pics to a girl before? What was her reaction? Was it a funny one, like with eyes drawn on and "Moby Dick" written on it?
>>
>>25212728

mobity dickity, i'm sendin' that picity
>>
add this one girl on snapchat

she sends me nudes for no reason about an hour after

pretty chubby white girl, prob 3/10

keeps asking 4 dicks pics

I autism out
>>
>>25212728
>implying I know any girls
Even if I did I wouldn't send pics. My dick is only 6 inches.
>>
>>25212728
rule no.1 unless you're chad don't send a girl dick pics, she WILL show all her friends and they'll make fun of you, I only know this because I was in a group chat and a girl said "ew this guy just sent me a dick pic!" and all the other girls asked to see it and they laughed at the moron who sent it. Don't be that guy anon even if you trust them.
>>
>>25212765
>only 6 inches
You mean average?
>>
I did once on a dare. She replied with a pic of her crying along with the text "anon, please no."
>>
I sent one to my neighbor's wife and she sent me pics of her vag in return.

She loved it and now we fuck occasionally when her husband isn't home.
>>
File: IMG-20151005-WA0001.jpg (180 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151005-WA0001.jpg
180 KB, 540x960
Went alright, she flew over from Canada 2 months later to try it out, she's been cuddling in bed with me every day since.
>>
absolute degenerate scum.
>>
>>25212728
I got sex off of meetme by sending a girl a dick pic. I literally got to fuck her the next day. I think that was a once in a life time thing I don't think I'll be able to accomplish it again
>>
>>25212728
Yeah.
>"Its cute"
>"I want to put my mouth on it"
Normal picture of it.

Happened ages ago, it was her first time seeing dick pics. She sent nudes first though so its all good.
>>
>>25212781
>have fat cock
>don't give a fuck if my dick will be shown
>hell, I WANT it to be shown
>>
No, but I've sent them to straight guys.
>>
>>25212807
There is no average.
There is big and not big.
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>25212781
>tfw some girls actually ask guys for dickpics only to ridicule them in front of their friends
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.