[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone notice other people mirror your writing style on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: zD5OAg4.gif (491 KB, 490x365) Image search: [Google]
zD5OAg4.gif
491 KB, 490x365
I don't know but i started a shitposting towards asian women and arab men and now im suddenly seeing a lot of posters using a writing style similar to mine and same insults. the fuck is going on? i didnt see this before i started doing this.
>>
I've also noticed it.

I think their is a "overlord" of type here, perhaps a robot/ AI, that subtly and slightly repeats threads or ideas others you have posted to make you feel like your opinion is shared with many others and in this false sense of comadery keep you coming back.
>>
>im on a board of like minded individuals
>muh writing style
>original content donut steel
>>
I posted a joke on /g/ about thermal paste.
Then for an entire week it was constantly shitposted.
I make a joke about my wife's son on /g/ then it was shitposted for months on all of 4chan.
Things spread fast.
>>
File: 1247615480539.jpg (19 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1247615480539.jpg
19 KB, 407x405
>>25212811
>tfw tried forcing a meme once to get it viral
>it never caught on, no matter how hard I tried

>tfw milhouse will never be a meme
>>
>>25212709
don't know about that, but i've seen ppl post my oc before a couple times, feels good.
especially since i always delete my 4chan stuff, telling myself i'm going to quit, but keep finding my way back here
>>
>>25212709
Does anyone else notice OP is a faggot?
>>
>>25212709
yes.

>>25212903
the validation is nice but fuck i gotta get out of here. i don't cite every single fucking idea i have but i do read and collect information before i make connections. i see other people be as intellectually lazy as i am with just the worst fucking theories imaginable and it's like looking at a distorted reflection of myself.
>>
The truth is there are about 5 different people on 4chin.
>>
>>25212861
Go back to /b/
Robotoroonie
>>
>>25212787

no thats scary and im in the dark NO STOP
>tfw you imagine spooky overlords reaping the souls of 4chan posters and mirroring them to send their demons to stalk you in the night

>>25212811
>>25212903
>>25212994

Glad its not only me.. i was getting paranoid
>>
>>25213154

>tfw stared at r9k
>now you can't leave
>>
File: 1424554363146.png (16 KB, 292x318) Image search: [Google]
1424554363146.png
16 KB, 292x318
>>25212709
Over the summer I had a habit of baiting asian guys for fun (emasculation by pushing the virtues of asian boipucci, gook pussy for white cock etc). I've also successfully thought of and executed mere mutations many times. I've never originated a meme, but i've generated my fair share of saved and reposted OC related to one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.