[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 18 y/o, 6/10 face, short, shy, half-asian >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pepegun.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pepegun.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>be me, 18 y/o, 6/10 face, short, shy, half-asian
>have about 5 people that I consider to be my best friends. they're all normans but i genuinely like them and enjoy spending time with them
>still sort of a normie but i don't go to parties, am shit at talking to women, never had a gf, low self esteem, etc
>normie friend who i consider to be my best friend just got a new 8/10 qt gf.
>she's moving 16 hours away next summer
>friend talking about how shitty his life is because he won't be able to get another gf because he's "bad with girls"
>literally took a different girl to prom last year
>she was a fucking 10
>I make some sort of sarcastic comment about it
>literally tells me that I don't know how he feels and keeps going on about how shitty his life is
>i am a kissless asian manlet with self esteem issues
>i dont know how he feels

Why are normies so oblivious to how the rest of us feel? I would kill to be in his shoes
>>
>>25212336
Because almost all people are fundamentally lonely. Each person treats their shitty experience as absolute hell, just as I think my life is hell even though I still have 2 legs and 2 arms.

but it doesn't have to be this way, sustainable happiness IS possible
>>
>I would kill to be in his shoes

Grass is always greener on the other side. Having a gf won't solve shit.

t. gf haver
>>
>>25212336
OP is a faggot
Fa-Fa-Faggot
>>
My FOB Vietnamese friend was making fun of this shy Hispanic boy because he told her he never had a girlfriend.

She told me he's pathetic .. shes very rude and harsh to boys
>>
>>25212588

She was making fun of him to me behind his back. I thought it was okay he had no gf but she judged him pretty hard for that. He seems timid/awkward and possibly browses here too
>>
Is it better to have loved and lost,or to have never fucked at all?
>>
>>25212615
really depends on who you love imo

i've never been loved back though
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.