[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women seem to enjoy leading betas on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: sad-sad-face.jpg (16 KB, 480x483) Image search: [Google]
sad-sad-face.jpg
16 KB, 480x483
Why do women seem to enjoy leading betas on?
>>
>>25212225

It give them extreme satisfaction to perceive a man as weaker than them.
>>
>>25212225
Girl's like having guys "on the hook" it makes them feel desirable, when I was in high school there was this pretty girl that always asked me to sit next to her in class, I thought it was because she liked me or at least enjoyed my company but it turns out she did to a different guy in every class I didn't have with her; she did it so she could have a bunch of guys chasing after her it made her feel wanted, of course she'd never date any of those guys she just wanted them to fawn over her.
>>
there was a girl who played volleyball who whenever she saw me sitting down before one of her practices/games she'd stand right in front of me with her pantyless cameltoe and just giggle knowing I was too autistic/repressed to say anything about it
>>
File: 1401955000505.png (139 KB, 273x220) Image search: [Google]
1401955000505.png
139 KB, 273x220
>get tons of compliments from women
>it's just mothers old lady friends

IT ISN'T FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>25212525
In that way, i have more respect for prostitutes. At least there's no bullshit over what's actually going on between you and her.
>>
Women like attention.
>>
>>25212499
She sounds like a real cunt. Fuck, i used to know girls like that.
The worst mistake my dumbass parents ever did with me, was probably sticking me into a private school where all the local rich kids went to.
The amount of bullshit you saw was unbelievable.
>>
>>25212612

Why were things worse at a private school? You're saying the girls there were more slutty?
>>
>>25212225
You're probably overestimating how conscious or intentional it is, since you want to think she's into you while she's assuming a mutual lack of attraction.
>>
>>25212525
I wish I had this memory
>>
Just in case a femanon is reading this i have to ask this:
How the fuck do you live with yourself knowing you're probably more full of shit than a farmers bag of industrial strength fertilizer? And just as vapid.
>>
You're not being led on, faggot.

Most people aren't fucked in the head and can read social cues and non-verbal language.

Autists cannot connect with people in any non-verbal way, so interacting with them only means the both of you dance around in circles, never getting any closer. It's just as frustrating for the person on the other end.

A better question is, why won't people with autism admit they are retards? They are clearly fucked, but would just rather tell themselves that they are normal and everyone is like them.
>>
>>25212627
You better believe it. Shit got so bad, when we were in Paris for a trip, a couple of them decided to charge 500 euros per guy they decided was enough of a "chad" to fuck em.
>>
>>25212663

Are you kidding? If they were private school, wouldn't they have money - why would they need to charge?

Can you tell the story with more context?
>>
>>25212706
>Are you kidding? If they were private school, wouldn't they have money - why would they need to charge?
Because despite their families being rich, they were still on a budget and a relative meager allowance.
It's been years since but if i recall correctly. rumors were being spread around the hotel about something going on with these two girls.
Me being the nosy prick that i am, went around asking and i find out that they had been planning this shit since before the trip started. Seeing as how i had the hots for one of them try to get in on the action. Friend of mine who was cool enough to let me in on what was going on, also asks on my behalf if i could join. Comes back and tells me that they didn't want me there because they just didn't like me. Despite the fact that i was willing to also pay to do this.
In hindsight, it was a blessing in disguise since i found out that in the end, it turned out to be a mess since almost no one had any real experience and despite my desperation, the biggest blow came to my already demolished ego so no harm done.
Found out later that one the girls had a pregnancy scare from the whole thing but that was about it.
>>
>>25212853
Now that i remember, i think it ended up being just these three guys from the soccer team?
Doesn't matter anymore. Haven't seen any of those cunts in like 7 years and i'm thankful for it.
>>
>>25212853
>>25212938

Ok thanks for posting your story, anon. Reminds me of when I keylogged a bunch of wealthy girls from a prestigious girls' school in Melbourne, Australia - hearing all the stories about the nasty shit they get up to.
>>
>>25213073
Well i posted mine. Give me one of the stories you got.
>>
File: 1447880751123.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1447880751123.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>many years ago, be 14 in high school
>meet grill in bio
>she introduces herself as Stephanie, and her friend as Hannah
>they are both 9/10 and showing interest in me
>and I sit next to them
>jackpot.jpg
>get to know them, mostly Stephanie
>Steph says I am her favorite in the school
>(I think) I'm getting the clue, so I tell her the same thing
>Stephanie says she feels special
>all is well, I'm thinking
>give her my number in hopes she wants to chat
>"hey its Stephanie :-)"
>spend the next month thinking I'm about to score
>eventually tell her how I feel via note because too autistic to say it to her
>go home
>1 message from Stephanie
>bomb fucking drops
>she has a Chad
>and doesn't "like me in that way"
>had a sad that day
>attempt to get her attention again and again anyway
>sending cringeworthy and clingy texts to her hoping she gains that interest in me I thought she had on that day in bio class
>mfw I cucked myself over a girl that never cared
>>
>>25213129

I guess I don't actually have 'stories', shouldn't have used that term, but just various things I saw

>16 year old girls with 'lists' of 10+ guys (including threesomes)
>Girls who slept with guys but joked with other girls the day after about being too drunk to know who with
>If a girl would go away overseas or something, inevitably she'd hook up with an older Alpha
>Girls trading lists openly among themselves of the "hottest guys"
>Girls openly talking about what guys are best to ignore for now until potential marriage material

I don't know, I guess girls who are from wealthier families might be more slutty or something simply because they have more access to more oppotunities to have sex, especially with the travel thing.
>>
Women usually aren't stupid. When they know some beta is going to bend over backwards to treat them like a god, and doesn't have the balls to ask for anything in return, why wouldn't they take that opportunity?

This one grill I knew back in high school used to specifically flirt with autistic betas, and then smirk as they'd basically submit themselves to her mentally. This one schmuck would even go so far as to do her homework and projects for her for a period of time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.