[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking bored I feel like I'm going Insane The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: FineI'mjustFine.png (285 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
FineI'mjustFine.png
285 KB, 580x282
I'm so fucking bored I feel like I'm going Insane
The Internet and Tv/movies aren't doing it for me anymore.
Please recommend me things to do that aren't drugs or exercise, I need something that's going to consume lots of time.

Keep In mind have no car and I'm dead broke.
>>
shoot pigeons or trap rats
>>
>>25211729
>aren't drugs or exercise
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>25211803
Yeah, those are the two go to things for bored people.
>>
>>25211803
I don't do drugs and i can't exercise because I have Supraventricular Tachycardia
>>
>>25211729
Learn how to program. Make a game.
>>
>>25211896
>can't
>"After being successfully diagnosed and treated, Bobby Julich went on to place third in the 1998 Tour de France and win a Bronze Medal in the 2004 Summer Olympics. Women's Olympic volleyball player Tayyiba Haneef-Park underwent an ablation for SVT just two months before competing in the 2008 Summer Olympics.[11] Tony Blair, former PM of the UK, was also operated on for atrial flutter. Anastacia was diagnosed with the disease.[12] Women's Olympic gold medalist swimmers, Rebecca Soni and Dana Vollmer have both had heart surgery to correct SVT. In addition, Neville Fields had corrective surgery for SVT in early 2006. Wrestling manager Paul Bearer's heart attack was attributed to SVT, resulting in his death.[13] Nathan Cohen, New Zealand's two-time world champion and Olympic champion rower, was diagnosed with SVT in 2013 when he was 27 years old.[14][15][16]"

Quit being such a pussy, do a few lines and some burpees.
>>
>>25212028
They had ablations I haven't
Just please leave this thread if you're going to be an annoying /b/tard
>>
>>25212083
Quit being a pussy. What? Is the concept of this board a fucking giant circle jerk or something?
Why do you need others to tell you what hobbies to find?
Why don't you try random shit and see what fires your dopamine receptors?
>>
>>25211729
Learn a new skill, degenerate. Coding, writing, drawing, learning a language, learning an instrument etc.
>>
>often see threads like these
>they are always without a car
>am in the same situation with wanting to try new shit
>actually do have a car
>still can't think of anything to do or places to go
>>
play video games
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.