[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that moment when you realize you only have online friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1439865120814.jpg (69 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
1439865120814.jpg
69 KB, 750x499
>that moment when you realize you only have online friends
>that moment when you realize they're not really your friends
>that moment when you realize you will never meet
>that moment when you realized you don't really know the person on the other side of the screen
>that moment when you realize nothing you do or don't do together will never matter, because it's all a silly play
>that moment when you realize they're just a coping mechanism for your loneliness
>that moment when they take too long to reply and you know they don't have to, after all you're just two characters in front of two screens
>it wouldn't matter, there would be no hard feelings, there's no real connection
>you could one day just get bored of them or they of you and cut off contact, it wouldn't mean anything
>that moment when they're offline and you realize how alone you really are
>>
File: 1449697916370.jpg (205 KB, 1226x812) Image search: [Google]
1449697916370.jpg
205 KB, 1226x812
I'm going to sleep now, so long space robots
>>
>>25211388
Yeah man, it may not feel like it when you get to talk to people on the internet, but you really are alone.
>>
Welcome to the digital kuk we call the internet.
>>
File: 1419964279375.jpg (27 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1419964279375.jpg
27 KB, 353x353
>>25211388
This is exactly why I never bothered with online friends.
>>
File: iOxUwg1.png (274 KB, 1317x2117) Image search: [Google]
iOxUwg1.png
274 KB, 1317x2117
Those whacky internets
>>
Pretty much, I have very few online friends, most of the time it's just people I play fighting games with, but I know absolutely nothing other than their screen names. Seems like too much work to get to know assholes across the world
>>
>>25211388
>tfw i'll never fug the girls who've done lewd things for me on cam
;_____;
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.