[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never admitting self to psych ward for lack of attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1431314026609.jpg (102 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
1431314026609.jpg
102 KB, 800x1203
>tfw never admitting self to psych ward for lack of attractive female inpatients

Where are all the crazy girls?
>>
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 215x235) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 215x235
>>25211198
>asking a question when you already know the answer
>>
>>25211198

Is it weird that I think that last shot of Liz Gillies in the asylum with the remote is the qtest?
>>
being female is a mental disability
>>
don't take advantage of mentally ill people just so you can bust a nut you fuckin clod

this isn't your harem anime where the psych ward is filled with 8/10 attractive cuties who are shy and a little paranoid

this is real fuckin life

the person you're looking for does not exist outside of fiction

stop fetishizing mental illness
>>
>>25211523
female is insane by definition
>>
File: real life simulator.png (22 KB, 448x909) Image search: [Google]
real life simulator.png
22 KB, 448x909
>>25211581
Fuck off, Tumblr. If I want to stick my dick in crazy I'll do so.

Go back to pretending to care about niggers you faggot.
>>
psych wards are pretty awful, boring places most of the time and sometimes scary when people act up, i met one cute girl there but nothing that lasted, most of the girls were ugly or old or just too crazy
>>
>>25211581
What makes you think OP isn't mentally ill, Ms. Tumblr?
>>
>>25211581
I once had a brief fling with a mentally ill homeless girl (dunno exactly but prolly schizophrenia, social anxiety, etc - history of drug abuse) who was a legit 9/10 (tho the hobo BO really knocked her waaaaaay down in attractiveness 2bh, even assuming the fucked upness of her life wasn't unappealing to you).
>>
Develops an eating disorder, and bone skelly qts
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.