[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay robots, I'm a pathetic, ugly, possibly mentally ill,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1431620-bigthumbnail.jpg (164 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1431620-bigthumbnail.jpg
164 KB, 450x360
okay robots, I'm a pathetic, ugly, possibly mentally ill, abusive female who's let a robot stick it up her ass so I'm impure too. I have standards:

1) either be such a fucking loser that you can admit it. actually that's it, I don't want someone who's successful, it'll just make me feel like shit

oh and possibly, unless you plan on moving to where I live, accept that we probably won't ever be together in the flesh because I'll never move out to you

someone pls be my bf or at least keep me company idc
>>
>be such a fucking loser that you can admit it
Very few people can actually do this properly.
They can say it out lout but it's just hollow. They never actually believe it.
>>
>>25211230
indeed, I say it all the time but I don't know if I'm serious. It's hard to admit to truly admit that you're a loser and that there's no hope for you. I just want someone who's either as or more negativistic as I am ;_;
>>
>>25211194
YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT I LIFTED, GOT A HAIRCUT, FRIENDS, NEW CLOTHES AND A JOB FOR NOTHING ?
>tfw you will never be a loser again
Why live
>>
OP ya better believe we're gonna need tits and a timestamp at least for us to even start considering your proposal.
>>
>>25211289
why would I want someone who's better than me? why would anyone want someone that's better than them? I don't really understand but I dunno.

it's great that you're not a loser anymore, find some girl who is a loser but wants someone better than her. most girls want themselves + 2 points on the social/charisma/power/whatever scale

>>25211350
believe what you will, but no tits
>>
>>25211454
>believe what you will, but no tits
That's not how this works.
>>
what if i'm mildly successful but feel like a pathetic fuck
>>
>>25211194
>unless you plan on moving to where I live
Do you plan on taking care of me?
>>
>>25211512
no, I work min wage at a panera. I can't even support myself.

>>25211500
feelings of self-worth change and sometimes rapidly, situations do not unless you work hard (hard to do) or fuck up (easy and hard to do). successful people scare me
>>
>>25211194
There's a word to describe a person like you, just can't find it
>>
>>25211230
Because if someone fully accepted it, they'd have put bullets in their head by then fucktard
>>
You gonna put up contact or what
>>
>>25211492
probably not worth seeing anyway
>>
>>25211576
If you're good looking I'll let you be my Mallory Knox.
>>
>>25211194
Y
P
E

originality
>>
>>25211659
the word youre looking for is troll
>>
i'm a skitzo depressed alcoholic pothead cigarette-smoking welfare-collecting nihilistic NEET, am i loser enough for you?

am I loser enough to date you?
>>
>>25211289
>LIFTED, GOT A HAIRCUT, FRIENDS, NEW CLOTHES AND A JOB
>implying you did any of that
Pic with timestamp or GTFO
>>
>>25211194
post disposable email
>>
File: 1429166473262.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1429166473262.png
1 MB, 1280x960
You guys gotta stop falling for this.
>>
>>25211194
>I don't want someone who's successful, it'll just make me feel like shit
Man, IKTF.

I wonder how many fit, well educated guys with good jobs are offended I ignored them on OkC assuming I thought I was too good for them. I just want someone on my fucking level, no PHD, an average-decent job, and an okay body that they don't put much effort into. Going into an unequal relationship sounds like a dream come true for robots and they always rage that girls have that option, but you can't do that if you want a guy to actually love you.
>>
>>25211194
How much of a loser exactly?
>>
Only if you admit that patchy is a shitty 2hu and accept reimu into your life
>>
Patchouli is cute. CUTE!
>>
At least post location.
>>
File: 16244477.jpg (91 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
16244477.jpg
91 KB, 650x650
>>25211926
I CAN'T STOP WANTING YOU <3 <3
>>
>>25211194
Do you like girlcock familia?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.