[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here enjoys a nice cigarette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_e4KiPa69.gif (2 MB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
4L_e4KiPa69.gif
2 MB, 500x341
Who else here enjoys a nice cigarette
>>
Fuck cigarettes. I got hooked on them 8 years ago, and I can't quit.
>>
File: 1450849106075.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1450849106075.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
Degenerate scum. Enjoy your yellowed teeth and cancer
>>
File: Blood_gulch.jpg (712 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Blood_gulch.jpg
712 KB, 1280x800
>>25211145
me me me meme mme eeemmememeeee
>>
>>25211431
I used to play halo 1 with my brothers.

I miss them.
>>
I smoked one and it felt breddy gud, but for the sake of my lungs I decided not to do it again... that didn't stop me from smoking hookah and a cigar, but since then I have not smoked. It's not worth it.
>>
I smoke like 6 a day, wish I'd never tried the stuff. It's an awful habit. Gives you a rush the first cig of the day, and then afterward it's very disappointing and you just do it out of habit.
>>
>>25211145
That first one in the morning is a godsend. In general, though, I like smoking because it allows me to be both outside and alone with my thoughts. It's sort of like a low-grade meditation.
>>
>>25211447
I too played Halo 1 with my brother and a couple friends from my block. The good ol days sure were good.
>>
>tfw i'll do anything for that fucking rush

makes you feel so numb and nice. feels like a gf, but one that only comes to visit for 10 minutes. it's so fucking pleasant. it feels like everything's okay for a while. but it only lasts a little while. if cigarettes lasted longer, they'd be illegal, believe me. it's too good of a fucking rush. i'm surprised research chem markets haven't looked into nicotine analogs, there's a lot of potential there.
>>
File: cloudz.jpg (146 KB, 1408x792) Image search: [Google]
cloudz.jpg
146 KB, 1408x792
this is the era of the vape, man
>>
>>25211145
man i don't like cig's they kind of make me feel like shit afterwards. like the first pull is alright but idk. and then it hurts my mouth and my tongue.
i'd rather vape ;)))
>>
>>25211650
varenicline is a nicotine analog, its markets as Chantix to help quit smoking. curbs cravings while having less of a dopaminergic response
>>
>>25211295
>>25211483
I've never met an addict who recommends them. Feels good not to have fallen for the inhaled jew.
>>
>>25211706
>;)))
well thats not bait at all
>>
>>25211759
what do you mean broseiden?
;))))?
>>
>>25211650
>>25211737
also, try epibatidine :^D
>>
vaping is infinitely better than cigs. even if both cause cancer, at least vaping doesn't leave your mouth tasting like shit 8 hours later
>>
>>25211792
I don't wanna lick frogs and die. Sounds awful.
>>
>>25211798
just suck a penis to get rid of the smoke taste!
>>
>>25211456
What kind of cigars do you like?
>>
Camel non-filters with a Guinness.Shit has got me through a lot of rough times.
>>
>>25211145
>there will never be another anime as good as GTO
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.