[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard being white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: depressed.jpg (179 KB, 1083x720) Image search: [Google]
depressed.jpg
179 KB, 1083x720
Why is it so hard being white?
>>
>>25210768
>hard life
>first world white boy

Pick one, faggot
>>
this is bait
and i am saying that this will get 200+ replies
>>
>>25210768
(you)

original comment robot
>>
>>25210768
Because of shit like this >>25210786
In case this negro doesn't understand, if you don't succeed all expectations of being the perfect white kid your considered a failure
>>
>>25210786
The whole world is against us.

The only way to be successful if you are white to to be chad.
>>
>>25210834
>implying everything isn't already handed to you on a silver platter if you aren't white
>>
Because you don't trade on your racial advantages properly. You believe that white privilege give you something magically, when in fact they have to be cashed in by applying for jobs and approaching Asian schoolgirls

You feel that you are extra-shit because you haven't achieved more

It's not true tho
>>
>>25210907
Is now
>muh affirmative action
>muh diversity
Minorities are just stupid and fuck it up by being criminals
>>
>>25210907
hard work=everything give to use
>>
>>25210907
*if you're white

whoops
>>
>>25210907
hahaha I wasn't going to reply until I saw this shit.

You niggers don't know hard work if you see it!
>>
>>25210907
Try being white in Sweden.

We're considered the strangers in our own country.

Come to Sweden and say you're a refugee and you can steal rape anything without going to jail.

Fuck this gay country.
>>
>>25210991
The only reason America is so great is because the slaves built it for whitey!
>>
>>25210991
I don't see any whites doing manual labor.
>>
Everyone is against is while simultaneously encroaching on our awesome lands we forged

And we're just giving up out of some misguided arrogant sense of forced progressivism.
>>
>>25210768
Because whites are the majority in the west, which means more competition from other whites.

That's the fairest, most logical answer I can bestow upon thee.
>>
>>25210768
You're asking why life is hard on easy mode? Gee wiz anon, be thankful you're playing in impossible mode.
>>
>>25210768
>Why is it so hard being white?
it's hard being anything if you don't succeed and live a fulfilling life, i do admit that you have all received the brunt end the past 15 years though
>>
>>25210907

>apply for job
>It has a little note stateing they are activily looking for women or a minority to fill the role
>>
>>25211058
This. Plus, no matter your race, you still have to compete with Chads in all aspects of life. Don't forget that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.