[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched Samurai Flamenco and I don't have anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Samurai-flamenco-1.jpg (165 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Samurai-flamenco-1.jpg
165 KB, 1600x900
I just watched Samurai Flamenco and I don't have anything to really live for so I'm considering becoming a vigilante for the thrill of it. Where can I get custom outfits and really cheap concealed weapons? What form of martial arts would you recommend?
>>
Kickboxing
>>
get cheap costumes from thrift stores. doesnt sound sexy but less traceable, decent quality material. might be pleasantly surprised. martial art? jeet kun do. it is one of the few with choking and throwing. you should pin people dont and threaten to rape them as your gimmick.
>>
Just buy a wetsuit and just use a shitload of tape to make a ball on the end of a drumstick. Tape ball on the end of a drumstick can't be considered a deadly weapon so the police can't do anything, and you're allowed to wear a wetsuit in public even if you live in the desert.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>25210746
Desire for justice is a facet of love.
>>
Call yourself the Hikkiking. Carry capsules of your rotten piss and toss them in the eyes of your enemies. Maybe your cape can be a kotatsu blanket, I don't know.
>>
MMA for sure. Look up the 'real life super hero movement'. Also Phoenix Jones.

God speed, anon, the world needs more vigilantes.
>>
>>25210746
>Watch anime
>Try to become the anime

Honestly you might as well just kill yourself if you have nothing to live for. You're just setting yourself up for utter and complete failure.
>>
>>25210746
>"Kid found stabbed to death in a dark hallway"
Remember to lift hard too senpai
>>
My real life super power would be a gun desu. Anime is unrealistic because being Japanese in Japan is heaven compared to detroit or chicago.
>>
>>25211222
>>25211226
>>25211262
I'm not trying to become an "Anime". I'm trying to spice up my dull life by helping others.

I don't want to be a cop, and I don't plan on making big drug busts. I don't expect my life to become that of Samurai Flamenco's. I'm just bored.

It was a really fucking weird/good anime, I suggest you watch it if you have nothing better to do.
>>
>>25211318
>Where can I get a custom outfit
>Where can I get cheap concealed weapons
>What form of martial arts would you recommend

>I'm not trying to become an anime

You're literally attempting to mold your life into a tv show that you happened to enjoy. I suggest you rethink this clusterfuck of a plan before you get stabbed by a nigger for prancing around in tights and trying to play hero.

There are plenty of better things to be doing with your life that will allow you to help people like you want.
>>
>>25211654
I am a NIGGER though. I'll get arrested before I get stabbed.

Plus I did say I'm looking to spice up shitty life. I might have to go all in.

But what would you consider to be a better waste of time?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.