[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most embarrassing thing I've seen circulating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1447022051473.jpg (648 KB, 878x838) Image search: [Google]
1447022051473.jpg
648 KB, 878x838
This is the most embarrassing thing I've seen circulating on 4chan

I mean, how do you look at that and not think it was just made by a bitter faggot who was bullied for being a beta autist? Nobody makes fun of anyone for playing videogames, unless you're actually a fucking loser who would get bullied no matter what. If you honestly think you were ever bullied solely as a result of liking vidya then it's no wonder you were a target. You're a fucking idiot.

I really thought this image would be mocked when it was made but I see it posted over and over and now I realise just how fucking sad and deluded lots of people on /v/ really are. I mean are you fucking serious? Did you REALLY have girls laughing at you for playing videogames? Where does this happen? They laughed at you because you were ugly, not because you played videogames

And even if you DID grow up in some kind of bizarre alternate universe shithole where there was a girl actually fucking idiotic enough to laugh at you for playing videogames when you were 10 years old, maybe it's time you fucking got over it? Or better yet, hold onto that bitterness forever and ever and save images from memecenter 15 years later making fun of girls because you're STILL not over it.
>>
>>25210472
Could you control your autistic rage for a second and try to offer an actual criticism or refutation of the image?
>>
I like the updated image more, it's not wrong.
>>
How to spot a bait thread:

>the image is an "info"graphic-type with a strong agenda and the text of the post says "THIS IS WRONG" in about 200 words

I think you're mostly right OP, but you're clearly just posting this to get a reaction. fuck off.
>>
File: troll line.jpg (67 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
troll line.jpg
67 KB, 512x512
>>25210523
Show us the updated image.

Also disregard OP, he's obvs trolling.
>>
>>25210523
Well, wesa waiting.
>>
>ITT: newfags

I can confirm girls would make fun of you for playing videogames up until the "Lol, I"m such a geek xDDD" thing became a fad.

Even today, most actually popular girls will make fun of you for it, or make a face.

>implying I play videogames anymore
>>
File: boogieman strikes again.png (1 MB, 1032x1291) Image search: [Google]
boogieman strikes again.png
1 MB, 1032x1291
SJWs are censoring video games

SJWs got Hatred, Yohjo Simulator, and Trans Gladiator pulled from steam.

SJWs have stopped DOAX3 and Compile Hearts games from being released in the west.

SJWs have gotten humorous costumes, side quests, and characters censored in games like Fatal Frame 5, Blade and Soul, and R. Mika.

SJWs hate free speech and want to take away your video games.
>>
>>25210512

Not the OP here, but it's a pretty straight-up falsehood that women only recently started liking vidya games. When vidyas were introduced they were popular among all demographics and it was only during...the 90's I think?...that marketing started setting it aside as a thing for boys only.

And nowadays, the biggest gaming market is hands down women. Sure, it's on their phones, but they're still doing it.

Actually, I'd say what you're looking at is a result of that 90's marketing. Whoever whipped this up originally was a child when vidya was marketed exclusively to boys and so he ingested it as a "thing for boys," that girls didn't get to share in, and so he sees the idea of including women as women stealing his thing, rather than as a return to normal or simply a recognition that women are the bigger and better market. There's an emotional resonance to it for him which really shouldn't be there; when he was very into the idea of boys and girls being totally separate and different, around when puberty hit, vidya became one of the things that was separate and different, but the society around him was misleading him on that score, and he remains misled.

Oh shit, I almost wrote as much as the worthless, cocksucking OP. Um, kek?
>>
File: 1449638205054.jpg (17 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
1449638205054.jpg
17 KB, 285x279
Has Reddit officially moved in here now?
>>
>>25210595
SJWs don't even buy games, it's the semen slurping devs and publishers thinking it'll matter in the end.
>>
>>25211163
They've been here for at least a year. Some boards longer than that. It's awful, I hate reddit users.
>>
File: 1450635720864.jpg (218 KB, 784x904) Image search: [Google]
1450635720864.jpg
218 KB, 784x904
>>25211163
>>>/tv/
don't start that reddit boogeyman bullshit here pls we don't need it
>>
>>25211163

(reddit goer here)

Cry more you fucking dickless faggot
>>
>>25211163
You're on the epic peepee frog board. What do you think?
>>
>>25210472
you need to go back to Tardblr and calm down a bit.
>>
>>25210472
>what was the early 90's

GET OUT normie faggot
>>
34 here and that picture is dead on accurate
>>
>>25211508
Nice try le reddit cunt
>>
>>25210472
>posting /v/ copypasta
Dont do that
>>
>>25210678
>Sure, it's on their phones, but they're still doing it.
Exactly, women generally don't have any interest in console or PC games. They can have casual games, thats fine. But its fucking ridiculous for them to demand that games like Bayonetta, DOAX3, etc have to cater to them.
>>
Flap away you roastie cunt
>>
You didn't bait me, nice try
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.