[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with my pure qt little sister growing up knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: xArnHwe.jpg (489 KB, 2026x2457) Image search: [Google]
xArnHwe.jpg
489 KB, 2026x2457
How do I deal with my pure qt little sister growing up knowing that pretty soon she's going to start getting pounded and used by Chads on a regular basis?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>25210159
is that chloe?
those legs hnggggggggg
i wonder if shes a roastie or not
>>
>>25210159
Be a man and remember your father will feel even worse so you need to just suck it up. They all end up tainted, just try to guide her towards leading the most moral life she can but ultimately she will have to make her own decisions.
>>
>>25210195
He won't, I doubt he even gives a fuck.
But me, she's the person I love more than anyone in the world. She's so sweet and pure and perfect. I can't deal with her being ruined forever.
>>
>>25210159
kill her while she's pure
>>
>>25210217
>>25210217
Why does having sex make you impure?
You know its natural to enjoy sport fucking, right?
>>
>>25210913
I can't. She's too perfect. I could never harm a hair on her head.

>>25210960
Normies gtfo
>>
>>25210159
>>25210217

You just need to move past the idea of purity as imperative. Purity is indicative of naivete and youth more than it is of moral character or fiber; as a person lives, they get wounded and they get dirty, because living means doing things and nobody has a 100% success rate. It's inevitable that your sister will experience things, be damaged, and change as a result. That is the act of living and there is no avoiding it.

If anything, your goal should be to wise your sister up as soon as possible. The pure and naive are fodder, it's the tough and experienced that stand a chance in the world.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.