[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have to get a physical for tech school >go in nervous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1443126616825.png (301 KB, 1376x1224) Image search: [Google]
1443126616825.png
301 KB, 1376x1224
>have to get a physical for tech school
>go in nervous as fuck
>24 year old kissless virgin
>the girl doing my bloood pressure is a young 9/10, my pulse is way too high
>brings me to a room and says strip down to my boxers and sit on the table
>instant throbbing erection
>she leaves and I undress while breathing deep and trying to get this massive embarrassing erection to go down
>it won't
>doctor comes in, "hi my name is Chad"
>huge fucking boner poking out my boxers, feel gay as fuck
>he checks my ears, reflexes, has me lift my arms, pokes me in a few spots
>at the end I have to pull my boxers down for him to check my balls and make me cough
>not gay but it felt so good, I'm literally dripping a puddle of precum
>says he's checking for any lesions or sores and kind of examines my throbbing dick
>pulls back my foreskin and gently rubs some precum on the most sensitive bottom tip of my dick, it was less than 5 seconds and I'm losing my mind
>moan like a little bitch and literally have a 5 spurt orgasm shoot halfway across the room
>instinctively groaning and thrusting my hips, quivering from the hardest I've ever cum
>after the ecstasy fades I'm so embarrassed I can't talk straight
>he seems embarrassed too and says something like "oh my......that's OK don't worry about that"
>I keep mumbling incoherently about it was an accident and that nurse made me do it
>he quickly wipes it up and signs the paper and rushes me out

Now I'm terrified I'm gay and am probably killing myself after Christmas. The worst part was his name was actually Chad
>>
>>25209935
Ara ara~ Anon-kun
>>
that's nothing to kill yourself over you stupid ass bitch

lmao
>>
>>25210012
Do you think he told all the nurses. I bet he's fucked all of them
>>
>>25209935
This didn't actually happen at any point
>>
>>25209935
kek'd but I have reason to believe I have autism so idk if you should feel proud about it or not
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.