[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She takes off a sock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1450906596163.jpg (60 KB, 343x317) Image search: [Google]
1450906596163.jpg
60 KB, 343x317
She takes off a sock
>>
File: bearded.png (157 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bearded.png
157 KB, 320x240
>she slaps you hard as fuck
>>
>>25209767
he puts it in her dock
>>
>>25209767
there's a scene in chivalry of a failed knight where MC takes off LI's knee socks and there's steam coming off
>>
File: 1448060937686.png (488 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1448060937686.png
488 KB, 540x960
>She goes to hug you like you are the best thing in the world all giddy like

> looks at you with that sparkle in her eyes

> gives you a hug and presses her breasts against your chest
>>
>>25209865
in high school i was a girl's first kiss. i had already kissed one girl a few times before and got good at it. she was a really bad kisser and was like trying to angle it real weird but i got to teach her how to do it better. was pretty good. she's still in highschool but she's already married and i'm still here feelsbadman
>>
>>25209922
>Still in high school

>Married

Country are you in senpai
>>
>>25209767
>she lies around the house wearing nothing but her panties and one of my well worn oversized sweaters

Satan guide my cock
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 188x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 188x161
>she rubs on your inner thigh making eye contact with you while biting on her lower lip
>>
>>25209962
america. he looks like such a fucking ugly dork too. i think he's legitimately mildly retarded. yet still he's fucking the girl that should be mine because i let her slip away. how was i supposed to know that she was being molested by her dad and was looking for someone, anyone to save her? fucking normies
>>
>>25210037
>looking for someone to save her

You mean just go to the fucking police, can woman do anything for themselves

What was she looking for someone house to stay at before turning her dad in
>>
File: 1365491473511.png (87 KB, 1014x916) Image search: [Google]
1365491473511.png
87 KB, 1014x916
>be me
>talking to female coworker
>she's complaining that her new shoes are too big
>look at her feet
>her shoes are fucking tiny
>"wow, those are pretty small, you're feet are even smaller than that?"
>she giggles
>she then proceeds to take off one of her shoes revealing a cute white sock on a tiny effeminate foot
>she fucking takes off her sock too for some reason bearing her foot
>she then starts to turn and twist her foot and wiggle her toes giving me the fucking panorama view of it
>all the while talking about something but I'm not listening I'm just admiring the view
best day of my life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.