[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas /nightwalk/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG4020.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG4020.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
Who else is gonna spend Christmas roaming the streets at night?
>>
>>25209730
You already know it pham
>>
>>25209730
Why would you that?
Sounds lonely and sad.

I'm having a big dinner with my family and cousins that I haven't seen since last year, It's gonna be pretty great, I'm excited. I invited my cute coworker to come over since she's new in town and doesn't have anywhere else to go and felt bad having her spend Christmas at home alone.
>>
>>25209730
that actually sounds like it could be a pretty surreal experience

what city are you going to walk in op?
>>
>>25209730
You fucking bet kid

Too bad my town is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>25209787
Christmas isn't really my holiday in the first place. My family will eat at a restaurant on Saturday.

>>25209878
See op pic
>>
I would but it's raining pretty hard.
>tfw you live in the north
>>
>>25209787
This is bait. If you fall for it you deserve to be mad.
>>
File: 1450420188020.gif (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450420188020.gif
44 KB, 600x600
>>25209730
I went on a nightwalk yesterday. All the normies were asleep and not a human in sight. shit was comfy as fuck. I just wish I owned a camera or something so I could take pictures and post some photos in these threads.
>>
Yeah I will be, walking past all the houses with music and laughter really puts you in your place as a lonely neet.
>>
>>25210865
how are we suppose to know what city your picture is? you want us to ask you thats why
>>
I go on night walks sometimes. Get some warm clothes on, pack my pipe and just walk on the trails for awhile. The porch lights get pretty annoying though.
>>
>>25209730
creepers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.