[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you are creative get in here!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: talent show.jpg (82 KB, 1024x636) Image search: [Google]
talent show.jpg
82 KB, 1024x636
Ok guys QUICK

I don't know if this is the right board, might cross post to adv but long story short for christmas eve my family is hosting a talent show, and I completely procrastinated on it. It's a new tradition, my girlfriend suggested it and my mom liked it, and my sister and her boyfriend are playing along. Everyone's got something, even my grandmother, and my girlfriend is practicing her song+ukulele right now

and
i
have
nothing

I wanted to make a short film, but now I dont' know if I have time for it. I have an iphone and windows movie maker, if I had a plot I could work with then I'd do it but yeah.

Help me prepare something for a talent show that I can put together in maybe 4 hours (I still work tomorrow).
>>
guys help tho

I'm thinking i could write a short christmas story, there's no production cost there and I could work on it at work. yeah? ideas?
>>
>>25209570
Make a simple ghost story with yourself as the star. Walk into rooms while filming and then cut again and again to look like you're phasing in and out of reality. When done correctly it'll look like you're a ghost. My friends and I did this a while ago it only took about thirty minutes and it's easy for beginners.
>>
>>25209755
that sounds good... what was your plot? what was the twist?
>>
>>25209570
your family is doing a talent show?
what kind of after school special bullshit is that?
get fucking piss drunk and berate them bitches.
>>
>>25210008
There was a ghost girl but she didn't know she was a ghost. She goes into different rooms and sees several people but they all vanish. She dosen't know what happened so she keeps walking around and in the final scene she walks and fades away. We took shots of her walking and cut on a long hallway to make it look like she's slowly blinking out of existance.
>>
>>25209570
baka bitch
>>
Learn a poem, recite it or something.
>>
>>25209570
Watch a battle rap and memorize some bars and spit them

From Suge vs T Top
>I put needles in her body like a voodoo doctor
>I make dive head first into the wet like a scuba diver
>She call me for the bricks, I pull up on her like an uber driver
>Then tell her what to do with the work like a supervisor
>HOLD UP
>HOLD UP
>>
>>25210196
>Stealing others bars
Fuck you anon.
>>
>>25209570
Just lip sync something, you stupid faggot
>>
>>25210220
I got hella bars my nigga but you know this guy doesn't watch battle rap to begin with. It's not like he could even comprehend the idea or methodology behind writing a bar, scheming, shadowboxing, or anything. Look at any /r9k/ thread about rap, these fags don't even know what a multi is. A fucking MULTI.
>>
>>25210878
Back to WURL STAH nigger
>>
>>25210220
>>25210878
All my metal is chrome cause I'm the type of gun smith to floss
When these arms up I'll lay your side down like a submissive dog
Come get it all, bullets bully him for bullions for all the bull that scrap would talk
Blow your face slack and get your nose pushed way back for all that bull dog

YOU DON'T GOT BARS LIKE THAT

DOG BARS

WOOF WOOF I'M BARKIN ON NIGGAS
>>
>>25210945
You'll be on WURLSTAR with me after all these thirties I'm finna drop

I'm white btw
>>
>>25210962
You're only rapping about guns because you've got a small cock
I know from your hype that you're a bitch who's all talk
Can't understand gravity- fucking with a dude who'll stall clocks
I'll make you swallow your words, purge- diverge from the bullshit you flaunt
Don't fuck with me bro- I'm here to destroy
Castrate yo ass, and feed you your boys
Have you sitting on your gun like its a fucking sex toy
No other way for your punk ass to get joy
>>
>>25210878
I totally respect battle rap, its just not my forte ya know?
I'm interested in how these robots actually bar shit up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.