[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone ever imagine being a serial killer? I have a morbid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: 1448939617265.gif (458 KB, 246x208) Image search: [Google]
1448939617265.gif
458 KB, 246x208
Does anyone ever imagine being a serial killer? I have a morbid fascination with the thought of stalking the night.
>>
>>25209511
>I have a morbid fascination with the thought of stalking the night.
This but as some kind of master thief.
>>
File: new SS.png (192 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
new SS.png
192 KB, 1366x728
haha, have a nice trip, see you next fall!
>>
File: 1450588156396.jpg (156 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1450588156396.jpg
156 KB, 499x499
>>25209533
Niciejofjerfkljklrf
>>
>>25209511
i would get bored after a while

i prefer to be a hero vigilante
>>
>>25209511
For what purpose, OP?
>>
>>25209790
This fo sho. Stalking and killing innocent people is scary OP...
>>
>>25209511
Look up Colin Ireland
>>
File: the only option.jpg (177 KB, 1278x2150) Image search: [Google]
the only option.jpg
177 KB, 1278x2150
>>25209511
I frequently get mental images of carrying out brutality etc., feels nice to be conditioned into thinking violence is the way to solve problems since the childhood PTSDs. Makes panic/anxiety attacks a living hell. I'm the type of person that'd smile in a room full of blood if it was my job.

My life is the reason I don't bother shitposting r9k with stuff like "normo reee leave" since even honest wrecks can relate only so slightly with their lame >tfw no gf macros or derealizations. I literally need a catchy tune in my head or some retarded quotes to be "politically sane" when my true face is insanity.
>>
I imagine being a government sanctioned killer. Like s contractor for the CIA or just some tier 1 operator who gets unleashed to run his own ops because I'm that good at it.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 458x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 458x321
>>25210822
Forgot the pic.

Ide also rape women too.
>>
>>25209511
I used to but the ghosts of my victims might come back to torture me and I don't want to suffer if there is an afterlife
>>
>>25209524

> The Gentleman Thief
The ultimate bad ass.
>>
>>25209511
Stalk the night, OP. But instead of slaughtering with knives; slaughter with ideas. Bring fiction into reality through the means of writing and get a few books published. It could potentially be lucrative.
>>
>>25210750
>childhood PTSDs
I grew up in South Central LA, what fucked you up?
Also binging Dexter on DXM had me convinced I was a serial killer for a few months.
>>
>>25210917
In short, adults. And their stupidity. Two of the most wrecking events took place because they're too retarded to make sure they can open a door. First time I had to physically struggle for hours and the second I got physically abused. Then comes aggressive family demeanor and divorces caused by violence.

It's funny how I feel paranoid and alert, almost ready to kill when opening doors now. Also the reason I don't ever make promises since the retard thought I sworn to listen to his "request" (more like a command)
>>
File: Cover.jpg (690 KB, 1650x1634) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
690 KB, 1650x1634
>>25209511

Dude you should go listen to some Cannibal Corpse

Maybe you won't agree with the style of music (at first) but eventually, if you give it an honest listen as a piece of art, kind of like reading American Psycho, you'll start to see the killer's side of things. Like, how can someone sing about these kinds of topics?

Here's one of my favorites, Nothing Left to Mutilate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D01hCDSnt4I

> As I walk behind her, her scent trails me
> What is it that draws me nearer, what could it be?
> Once I was normal among the sheep
> Now I'm immoral, in the night I creep

> Searching for the one, 21, she will run from the gleam of my
> Blade, she has strayed.
> She will pay with the only life that she now knows. Captured by
> The gender she loathes

> Now she is tied, terrified, set aside.
> As I prepare, she stares, as
> I tear at the garment she hides behind.
> Her young flesh is so divine.

> One final deed, she will plead, I proceed.
> Satisfying my urge, I will scourge, as I surge
> Through her hallowed feminine domain.
> From her young body, I can't abstain.

> Lifeless she now lies, now untied, I defile.
> Carefully scoring her skin, I begin from within
> Removing her organs inspected.
> Still nothing detected

It goes on but you get the idea
>>
Yeah but I figured those sort of thoughts are normal. People are obsessed with violence.
>>
File: 1450779379841.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1450779379841.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
the problem is i dont have people to hate/kill

Since i dont have enemies or friends.

Im just a zero.
>>
>admitting these things freely when you know the FBI is watching
>>
>>25211062
I don't understand- you have PTSD from not being able to open a door?
>>
>>25209790
This sound much better, stalking the night for people being victimized so you can defend them sound great.
>>25209511
You do realize that normies go most their lives without experiencing hardships and killing them is doing them a favor by opting them out of misery, right?
>>
>>25211341
Couldn't care less, I suspect they're on watch or something. I haven't hurt anyone physically for more than a decade now. I was given the thoughts of savage and the mind of an autist. With an add-on of learning from history, so I don't commit ANYTHING since there's no way to easily get away with it.
>>
File: DeathWish-Still1.jpg (36 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
DeathWish-Still1.jpg
36 KB, 600x402
>>25209790
My man right here has the right idear.
>>
>>25211366
>be 4 y/o
>adults fucked up with keys
>the lock requires force of middle schooler to open with ease
>I'm not even tall enough to reach it properly while straining myself
I was fed up with that shit at some point and they screamed like retards to try regardless. Second time, I fell asleep while a retarded old man messed up with his keys and I had closed the door beforehand, but my body lacked energy and I was the sleepiest in my life at that point. Got physically abused after I took all my effort to open it just because I couldn't sleep anymore.

There are many more things than this, it sounds like fucking nothing but it literally ruins your mindset. I don't make relationships because I don't want to ever use the tools I've been passed on. I have to deal with ignorant family members ignoring any traumatic experiences I had and still believing I can have children like this. There are just too many problems with that.
>>
>>25211577
Dude.
Imagine coming home from school with your dad one day and there are 30+ MS-13 members with machetes waiting to speak with the one white guy in the hood.
Drivebys every weekend.
Mom is a tweaker who brings her tweaker boyfriends over to try and fight your dad.
I'm pretty sure I was molested by one of those tweaker fucks too.
>>
>>25209790
you've never committed a crime.
>>
>>25211656
"pretty sure I was molested"
are you by chance a 14 year old girl?
>>
>>25211799
26 year old male.
Shit- most of my childhood is blacked out mang.
The only thing I know is after reading some biographies of people being molested a few years ago I started having full blown panic attacks.
I know memory is fucked, and I'll never fully know- eg false memories and all that jazz; but damn, just hearing about others just freaks me out beyond what would be considered a normal reaction.
>>
>>25211656
I categorize by impact not by threat. Some guy was threatening to knife me and one of my best friends went along with it. I had my leg abused till I walked funny. I got fisted in my balls. I have a 24/7 migraine which given disappears, I funnel into the mind of a genius. I rate psychological violence above physical, though a combo of both with more psychological are my top experiences. My father himself was involved in the gangs, shit taking place at home and all. Never heard a gunshot but I was close all the time. Mother's a schizo, grandma's a retarded workaholic, father's full of muh spirituality etc. stuff years after all that jackshit, my aunt is the only one that is sensible today and even then in the past she gave me shit for nothing. These people fucked me over and I don't blame them. I never took the effort to make things better since none of this will matter after a little while. The only reason I don't fuck up someone is because I want comfort and peace, I'm fed up with violence and humans. But if I could get away with it? I'd have lost count by now then.
>>
>>25209511
you're a miserable piece of shit

shame, haha

jelly
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.