[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you kill someone if you could get away with it? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Would you kill someone if you could get away with it? Do you have anyone in mind? Would you kill a prostitute nobody cares about? How would you do it if you would?
>>
>>25209378
If I ever run in to the guy who bullied me in high school I will kill him.
>>
>>25209378
Death is horrible and I would never wish it upon anyone who did not desire it.
>>
tfw no one will ever lovingly drown or asphyxiate you
>>
>>25209493
Painless death is the best thing in the world.
>>
File: 326532523.png (443 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
326532523.png
443 KB, 500x717
>>25209378
Just imagine how satisfying it would have been to be the last person she ever saw as you hold her tightly, cut into her stomach and feel her breath slowly fade away and see the tears well up in her eyes. She goes limp and her face is blank but calm. Then as she lays there warm and fresh you examine her body until you decide to just take a bit off her but you want more so you cut off her torso, enjoying her beautifully soft and supple skin. Everything is peaceful is quiet.
>>
>>25209480
>implying thats not just a fantasy and you wouldn't back out if you were really given that opportunity
>>
File: 1450304609641.png (109 KB, 596x585) Image search: [Google]
1450304609641.png
109 KB, 596x585
Anyone who says they wouldn't is a liar.
>>
>>25209378
Is that a ring of shit around her nipple?
>>
>>25209378
Yes, I would, since it seems to have worked out well the last few times. Lately I have preferred rape to murder. And since I have a lot less experience in this field, it will require more research and practice in order to attain the same level of proficiency.
>>
>>25210146
that's not how it happened at all, but i appreciate your imagination on that. truly. good job, anon.
>>
File: 1436477099981.jpg (59 KB, 487x640) Image search: [Google]
1436477099981.jpg
59 KB, 487x640
>>25209378
>Would you kill someone if you could get away with it?
Yes.

>Do you have anyone in mind?
Several.

>Would you kill a prostitute nobody cares about?
Nah, she didn't piss me off.

>How would you do it if you would?
Long and slow.
>>
File: 1384753487550.png (431 KB, 522x503) Image search: [Google]
1384753487550.png
431 KB, 522x503
>>25209378
I feel like everyone thinks they could kill a person but when it actually came down to it they wouldn't be able to bring themselves to do it. All that blood and skin and hair and organs it's unnerving not to mention its a living breathing person, when I was younger my father taught me how to kill and skin a live animal and it was much scarier than I thought it would be, I'd seen gore and stuff but actually doing it was different, after it's throat was slit air was still being forced through its windpipe and it was spraying blood not to mention the twitching and convulsing, the warmth and the smell and the guts. I can't imagine doing that to a person I'd feel it for the rest of my life
>>
>>25209378
I have fantasies about being an assassin like in muh vidya games
>>
>Would you kill someone if you could get away with it?
Yes

>Do you have anyone in mind?
No. Don't shit where you eat. If you're going to get away with it, ensure the selection process is randomized. If it's somebody you know, it's much easier to link to you.

>Would you kill a prostitute nobody cares about?
That's certainly an option, but it would leave less of a trail if the person was completely random, and I didn't have to do any traceable searching to find a hooker.

>How would you do it if you would?
The last few times were with a rifle. I'll probably stick with that for next time, and then switch it up again.
>>
>>25209378
Someone I trust. I'd want to look straight into their eyes then start beating them with a meat tenderizer. The look of surprise in their eyes would really be great.
>>
>>25212357
>The last few times were with a rifle.
>sure Jan
>>
maybe i'm just a pussy, but i don't think i could unless things REALLY depended on it

and even then, i don't know

a gun would be easy, if i had to slit someone's throat i don't know
>>
Fuck those moralfags I totally would. Heck, I would even kill without getting away. I just wait to stumble upon a really piece of shit human that deserves death anyways.
>>
Yes I would, but it'd have to be someone who deserves it. I'm talking real shitty/evil peope, think terrorists, kiddie fuckers, crime bosses, etc. I'd make it as personal as possible, taking my time and ensuring they understand why I'm doing it and they're at my mercy. Yes, I'm an edgy faggot but if I'm going to give in to these urges it's not going to be on some innocent person.
>>
File: [eurobeat fades away].png (519 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
[eurobeat fades away].png
519 KB, 640x480
>>25209378
Probavly not but, through my whole life i've felt that someone will end up dead because of me, i am a peaceful person i don't like fighting and getting hurt, it's more trouble than it's worth for me even though i could win most fights out of brute strenght.

If i get angry i feel something burning inside of me, like a murderous unstoppable rage and this is why i get this feeling, i feel as if i am secretely a monster, that i'll hurt someone real bad or even kill them.
>>
>>25209493
>Life is horrible and I would never wish it upon anyone who did not desire it.
>>
>>25209378
Jared Caster. You know who you are.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.