[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>PUT EGGNOG ON SHOPPING LIST 3 TIMES IN A ROW AND MY STUPID
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 461.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461.png
290 KB, 680x680
>PUT EGGNOG ON SHOPPING LIST 3 TIMES IN A ROW AND MY STUPID FUCKING STEPFATHER DOESN'T GET IT EACH AND EVERY FUCKING TIME AFTER SAYING HE WILL
>>
why don't you go out and buy it yourself you basement-dwelling autist
>>
>>25209195
I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING LICENSE THEY NEVER LET ME GET IT FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>actually consumimg eggnog
What the fuck is wrong with you?
It's basically sugared semen
>>
>>25209212
Walk to the store you fucking moron
>>
>>25209264
WALK TO THE STORE?!?!? WALK TO THE FUCKING STORE!?!??! WALK 4 MILES TO THE NEAREST FUCKING STORE WITH AN EMPTY WALLET IN FREEZING WEATHER WITH WIND UP THE WAZOO!?!?! BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?
>>
>>25209212
>tfw america's drinking laws are so strict you need a liscence to buy fucking eggnog

cry more amerifat
>>
I think my dad used to troll me like that. He'd always ask if I wanted something when he went to the store, said he'd make sure to get what I asked for, and pretty much never did. He still asks sometimes if I want something but I just say na
>>
What the fuck is eggnog, I googled it and it said egg and milk. Sounds horrible desu. Is it an American thing?
>>
>>25209298
Yeah walk to the store and get it or shut the fuck and stop shitting up this board with your inane bullshit
>>
>>25209298
HA HA....tough break nigga
>>
File: TK-Blog-Eggnog.jpg (175 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
TK-Blog-Eggnog.jpg
175 KB, 630x420
>>25209312
IT'S SOMETHING YOU'D BE TOO STUPID TO APPRECIATE
>>
>>25209312
it's basically like if God jizzed in glass. It's thick, creamy, sweet and delicious
>>
>>25209312
>eggs and milk
>an American thing
Yes. Only in America do we consume eggs and milk. Next time you Google something maybe you should at least put in more effort than you do while looking for mlp rule 34
>>
>>25209344
Where the fuck do you think you're posting normie scum, fag book? Anus tube? Plebbit? No, so fucking end yourself
>>
>>25209344
>le fuckshitass bootstraps its your fault meme
die
>>
>>25209615
wait the manboy who lives at home with no money or car doesn't believe in self actualization?

Just shocking.
>>
>>25209298
MAN UP BOI go walk there in the snow and back
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.