[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want to fuck my step-sister >tfw shes a legit 9/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 65.jpg (20 KB, 431x406) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
20 KB, 431x406
>tfw want to fuck my step-sister
>tfw shes a legit 9/10 even without make up.
>>
Post pictures or bloxxy proxxy itty bitty
>>
>>25209165
I bet you masturbate while smelling her dirty clothes

lucky bastard
>>
File: 1448983801820.gif (935 KB, 320x398) Image search: [Google]
1448983801820.gif
935 KB, 320x398
>>25209165
I have a step sister too. her panties smells like heaven
>>
Steal some panties at least you noob
>>
File: 124.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>25209251
Do you feel sad knowing shes way out of your league? i know i do. Even her friends are so amazing.

I want them all on my cock.
>>
>Tfw masturbated to a video of my blood sister masturbating once
I-hope this won't be a one way ticket to hell, I was like 12, I feel so stupid about it now, s-she was only like 15
>>
>Fooled around with my step-mom
>Dad didn't even care, said good for me
>>
>>25209303
story anon??
>>
>>25209370
Your dad was a cuck
He probably watched too, didn't he? O-or better yet, did he masturbate to the thought of it at night? HahaHAHAHAHA
>>
>>25209370
care to regale us with the tale, gentleman?
>>
>>25209391
Not much to it
>was a horny pre-teen
>one day found my sister's phone when she wasn't home
>looking through pictures
>see video of her moaning and doing the schlicky schlicky
>CantContainIt.JPG
>start beating off
>shoot a stream all over the phone
>clean up and pretend like it never happened

Back then I was a real creep, I once did the whole sniffing her panties thing too
Looking back on it though I see how disgusting it was to be sexually attracted to a blood relative
>>
>>25209281
the only thing I'm a little bit sad about is that she has a boyfriend that fucks her when I could be that person
>>
>>25209489
Yeah you are pretty fucked up man
I mean I have stolen plenty of panties cummed in them or otherwise raided stashes

I don't have a sister though
>>
>>25209446
Dad put a ring on her and brought her here to live when I was 16. He wasn't around though because his work during those years put him abroad a lot (how he met her in the first place) so it was just me and her living together for long periods of time. We ended up having ourselves an ongoing fling till I moved away to college. I later told him because I felt bad about it and yeah, he didn't care at all and said he's glad I got some action out of the way.
>>
>>25209556
I know, I know, I did a lot of weird shit as a kid, I really wish I could go back and just fucking punch myself

God once I just shoved my hand into my cousin's ass and said it was part of a "new ninja move"
I was like Autismo: The Great back then
>>
>>25209489
I have a step sister and also 2 blood sisters. I have never had any sexual thoughts about my blood sister. But fuck, the thought of fucking my step sister it's killing me
>>
>>25209610
More stories anon, this is comedy gold
>>
>>25209489
>having been a preteen while camera phones were a thing
youngfags leave reee

also fuck that guy calling you creepy, any man would have jerked off in that situation, you lucky piece of shit, best think I ever found of my sister was topless pictures from a beach vacation
>>
>>25209610
Yeah you gotta step your game up.
I've spent the last few nights wrestling with a 9yo

nobody thinks twice about it
>>
File: sick incestual bastards.jpg (350 KB, 713x588) Image search: [Google]
sick incestual bastards.jpg
350 KB, 713x588
>>25209165
go for it.

worst she can do is say no.
>>
>>25209689
I creep on sisters that aren't mine bozo
incezt pron is one thing but irl not so much
>>
>>25209704
that is not the worst thing she can do anon that is the best thing she can do
the worst thing she could do is have him banished from the family
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 425x425
>>25209651
Umm...ok stepping away from sexual stories, back in Elementary school the classrooms usually had their own bathrooms right, so when one was full the teacher would usually tell you to go to the other classes' one
Unfortunately there were no locks on the doors, so you just had to hope they didn't walk in on you

So anyway one time I went in to take a shit and while I was on the toilet for whatever reason I thought it'd be the perfect time to play Yu-GI-Oh with myself
As I was playing it using cards I had in my pocket some girl from another class walked in and she just sorta bounced then walked out, out of embarrassment I just pulled up my pants and ran out. No wiping.
Ultimately I ended up with a big fat shit stain on my pants, and I'm 99% sure I forgot to flush
>>25209689
it was a pic related type of phone, anon
>>
>>25209489
Pictures of sister plox?
>>
>>25209610
was it a girl?>>
>>
>>25209856
God damn anon
more stories please
>>
>>25209887
Si senor, my uncle doesn't let me around her anymore because of all the weird shit like that I used to do to her
>>
File: image.png (296 KB, 521x347) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296 KB, 521x347
>>25209876
And risk someone from real life finding out they know me?
Haha, I'll give you this instead
>>25209893
Anon pls, this is the last one
>be 8
>mummy's tying my shoes
>get hard on for no reason
>mummy taps my waist to make sure I'm wearing my belt as she always does
>accidentally hits boner
>silence
>"[awkward laugh] what's this Anon, you gotta pee or something?"
>silence
>"anon?"
>tell her 1 third of the earth is water
>"w-what?"
>quickly say I have to pee and rush off to the bathroom
>sit in silence for 10 minutes as I think about what i just did
>>
>>25209704
sauce? pls
>ib4 muted
>>
>>25210174
Holy fuck man, you had a pretty kekworthy childhood
>>
tfw want a girl to trash my apartment
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.