[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather date a black girl who made it out of the ghetto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450826573001.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1450826573001.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
Would you rather date a black girl who made it out of the ghetto that has been double penetrated by BBC in her teens or a virgin Muslim medical student that you have to marry if you want any form of relationship?
>>
>>25208895
As long as the muslim chick is qt, of course the muslim chick what kind of fucking stupid idiot question is this

AND she's going to be a doctor and rake in a minimum of 300k a year?

hm yeah ok OP this sure is a tough one
>>
Whichever I can fucking stand to be around on a daily basis and fits well into my life. A relationship to me is more than a hymen.
>>
>>25209079

The black girl is actually really smart, but is on the fence between med school and becoming a social worker.

Literally my only two options. I suck with white women
>>
I went the Muslim route IRL so I guess that.
>>
>>25209168
>on the fence between med school and social worker

Got news for you bud, she's going to be a social worker
>>
>>25208895
>implying anyone with a bbc fucks within their own race anymore
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.