[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw grades come out soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: scaredanon.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
scaredanon.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
>tfw grades come out soon
>>
>>25208605
Grades came out for me
In Electrical and Computer Engineering

>A-
>A
>A
>A
>A-

Last grade takes forever to post, then finally.....
>B+

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Tfw failed Calculus twice already
God, these is my last chance, if I don't get at least a B in the next report card im fucked and I gotta repeat the semester
>>
>tfw graduated already
>>
File: 1445532495911.jpg (149 KB, 708x538) Image search: [Google]
1445532495911.jpg
149 KB, 708x538
>tfw put on academic suspension for a gpa less than 2
>tfw failed at least 2 classes
>>
>>25208640
fuck you smartie

lucky one, give me your brain
>>
anyone else here /boned/
>>
>>25208885
>smartie
>is actually just an adderal addict with an insane work ethic

Kek best meme 2016
>>
>taking ASL final for interpreting
>didn't study
>expect to not do any answers
>ugly cougar in class speaks during entire test and tells us answers
>teacher not looking at her so he can't see her speak
>teacher is deaf
>everyone got a 0. old woman didn't study either

I'm fucked
>>
So far I've got 3 A+s, two expected As and a potential B/B+ which I'm hoping can turn into an A after begging/bellcurve.
>>
As

ALL As

HE CANNOT BE STOPPED
>>
>2 out of 5 grades out so far
>both As

has me optimistic but I'm pretty sure those will be my only 2 As. just shooting for a 3.5

>tfw have to wait 5 more days to get the rest of them
>>
My first final was the 9th and my last essay was submitted online at the last minute on the 18th.. .
none of my grades are posted as far as I know

jfmsu
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 540x429
>biostats: A
>biochem of complex disease: A
>research ethics: A
>journal club (lel): A
>pathogen biology: A

But then

>Chromosomes:
>
>B

RIP in peace my 4.0
>>
>tfw learning disabilities.

>tfw grades come out tomorrow

>tfw probably failed math
>>
>>25209363
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This triggers my autism, one of the reasons because I want to keep my 4.0 is because it looks and feels aesthetically fine.
Smoothness and fulfillment
>>
Fuck you're all smart, I'd do ANYTHING to have a 4.0

halfway through first semester I had 3.9 and was SOO happy since I usually have 3.0s but now I fucked up and prolly have like a 3.1 JUST FUCK UP MY FUCKING LIFE:'(
>>
>>25209641
I know this feel.

Sometimes even if I try my hardest sometimes I still fuck up. Though this semester I did well on my assignments but when it comes to exams I fail and nose dive so hard.
>>
>>25208605
that feel when know you did shit
>>
File: 1426954011584.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1426954011584.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>mfw got an A+ for Real Analysis
>>
File: 1423068017032.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1423068017032.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>Got a 3.4 GPA this semester, senior year
>best i've ever done and pushed my GPA to a 2.9

This semester I also showed up to class the least. Coincidence?
>>
I'll tell you guys because at least you all won't care less than people in real life.

>CS3: A-
>Calculus: A
>GUI's: A
>English: A-

It's my best semester in college yet, and it was my goal to get the best grades that i could. My goal for next semester is to keep good grades and become more aesthetically pleasing through gym/skiing in hopes for a gf. Wish me luck.
>>
>tfw everyone else does good but you fail as always
>>
File: 1450914190177.png (312 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450914190177.png
312 KB, 640x480
>>25212479
I know this feel Anon.
I know it all too well.
>tfw you try your hardest while some other guy can do things without any trouble.
>>
>took calc 2 this semester
>failed 2 tests
>ended up with a C
>mfw
>>
F
F
F
D
F
F
Boutta stay back senior year familia
>>
>>25211562

absolutely slaughtered it lad, i'm proud of you, it must feel good to have your shit together

I feel like that self esteem you get from achieving your goals (such as grades) pushes you further, keep you going the whole way till you have it all, hit the gym, get a great job, get a gf

i'm with you anon, go get em
>>
File: 1321493517262.png (71 KB, 452x676) Image search: [Google]
1321493517262.png
71 KB, 452x676
>tfw got my first F in all my life this semester
>>
>>25213100
nice meme arrow
>>
>>25208749
Im literally in the same boat as you. I got a C- the first time and a D+ this semester. But granted for the second time I took Calc I had a shitty professor who didnt explain the midterm well and despite that had a B in the course up until the final (worth 50% of total grade) which I bombed due to lack of sleep
>>
How do I get As? How do you smart autistic robots do it? Any advice? Im sitting at a 2.1 GPA after 3 quarters of my first year and dont know where i went wrong. I go to a UC

Hard mode: No Adderall
>>
>solid b average up until finals
>knew i bombed finals
>still haven't got the courage to look at my grades

give me strength, bots
>>
>everyone on /r9k/ getting As
Wait, this shit is real?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grade_inflation
>>
>>25214673
I got pretty bad grades my first couple of semesters of college. I took a year off and worked a wageslave job. It gave me the motivation to try as hard as possible in college.
The first habit I got into was doing homework straight when I got done with classes. If in my math class we lectured on Geometric Series, I would do the assignment that was about Geometric Series that day. You actually save a lot of time by not procrastinating this way, because you don't have to relearn the material since it's still fresh in your mind.
Second thing is review all material that will be on the next midterm and do a practice problem for each concept. Math is an easy example. We did a midterm on Infinite Series, so I reviewed a problem using Geometric Series, Telescoping, Root/Ratio, and all other tests the night before the midterm. Just one problem for each concept to make sure I had the material down and fresh in my mind for the next day.
Third but probably most important is to take notes in class with a paper and pen/pencil. It doesn't matter if you even need to review your notes (If your professor posts the lecture notes online or something), but the actual act of writing down what is happening keeps you engaged in your learning during the lecture.
Fourth is the easiest to learn to do and it's to just go to every single one of your classes every time that they're held. If you do this and all the other things, you will be prepared for upcoming lecture every time.
>>
>>25214934
Simple but true.
>>
Mods ban this whole thread for underage b& and being normalfag cunts
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.