[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it that makes me doomed to be lonely eternally? No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: pikmin.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pikmin.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
What is it that makes me doomed to be lonely eternally?

No matter who I meet or 'befriend', it is always a hollow relationship, there's always some uncrossable distance between us, that although I may enjoy their company, prevents me from opening up and being genuinely me around them, I can never meet anyone who I feel any sort of meaningful emotional connection to, I don't know why, but it's a horrible feeling.
>>
Just be yourself and you'll be drowning in pussy.
>>
You may have also not met the right ppl.
>>
File: give.jpg (23 KB, 452x469) Image search: [Google]
give.jpg
23 KB, 452x469
>>25208602
Oh shit that's brilliant why didn't I think of that
>>
You have to meet the right person anon.
>>
>>25208636
>>25208677
>>25208602
listen to these guys op, theyre so right
>>
>>25208677
But where?
What if they're already taken?
What if they have no interest in me?
>>
File: lOw65iM.jpg (560 KB, 3072x4096) Image search: [Google]
lOw65iM.jpg
560 KB, 3072x4096
>>25208450
I'm the same way, but I actually have an issue opening up to people.
I used to be the funny guy, liked to get laughs out of people.
Eventually that's all I was, I felt void of personality.
Much like a prostitute turning a trick, I would flip my funny switch and people would giggle and clap for me like the monkey I was.
Unfortunately that closes any doors for any serious discussion and I feel it left me emotionally stunted.
I have no desire for the pursuit of friendship or a relationship and developed a mean case of agoraphobia.
I cannot talk myself whatsoever.
I even had a former friend say to me once ,"You know, I share so much with you and you help me all the time but I barely know you. Who are you?".
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.