[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with this image /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: dont help women.jpg (131 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
dont help women.jpg
131 KB, 960x720
Do you agree with this image /r9k/?
>>
Yes, women should be forced to deal with the consequences of poor decision making just as men do.
>>
>>25208410
My immediate reaction upon seeing this image was to laugh, so I guess I do agree with it.
>>
Yes, the moment they choose to date someone is the moment they choose to take on that life, if they can't handle it and up like the OP then that's their fault, they should've been smarter and chose the person they know would be a loving spouse
>>
>boyfriend beats you
>stay with him
>appalled when he beats you again

????????????????????????????????????????
>>
no as a women i think a man should never hit a women.

ill slap the shit out of my man if he be cheatin though!
>>
>>25208427
>implying this would affect the woman at all
Domestic violence has been warped by the media.
>>
>>25208410
Most cases of domestic abuse come from girls choosing the "nice guy"
>>
Assuming that she did not know he was a beating fag I would say it's unfair to not offer support the first time, BUT if she goes back to him when she has no other reason to but "muh love" she can just fuck off.
>>
>>25208455
what if this is the first time he's beating her?
>>
File: bait.jpg (106 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
106 KB, 739x742
>>25208495
careful, don't fall for it
>>
>>25208467
Unless you think your boyfriend can slap you if you cheat on him, you are a fucking hypocrite. Gender equality, bitch. Feminism.
>>25208495
nice source you got there
>>
>>25208508
She shouldn't have been chasing aggressive chads in the first place
>>
>>25208410
not necessarily because people can change for the worse after starting a relationship with someone

if they chose to stay with or begin dating someone with violent tenancies then I agree
>>
>>25208495
Literally epic for the win
>>
>>25208410
Agreed because I'm not a whiteknight and also don't want to get beaten for getting involved in something that doesn't concern to me.
>>
Wow! I am blown away at the manliness, compassion, and strength of the men responding to this thread! You guys are like moral compasses ready to lead a family into happiness and prosperity! I wonder why women don't want anything to do with you! It must be your kindness and love!
>>
Yes, when I start beating my bitch, I don't need you fucking whiteknight betas sticking your nose in my business.
>>
>>25208592
it's ok roastie, no need to be buttblasted
>>
>>25208592
>men should should step into a physical situation and get their heads stomped into the sidewalk because some bitch who doesn't care about them picked a shitty boyfriend and is reaping the consequences of what she sowed
Fuck off. Also nice job defining what "a man" should be. You roasties tend to get pissed when we ask you to be feminine, but i guess its fine for you guys to dictate what masculinity should be.
>>
>>25208617
You have such compassion and kindness! You're so nice! Too bad women don't like nice guys like you!
>>
>>25208514
>>25208517
>>25208562
Its fucking obvious. "Nice Guys" expect the world, never admit their faults, and blame others for their pain.
Women that end up in abusive relationships like these first thought this guy would care for them, and then they feel like they can't leave
because if not even this "nice guy" cares for them, who will?
>>
>>25208592
>implying it's my fight
Bitch, I ain't Riddick.
>>
>>25208665
>Its fucking obvious.
like i said, post a source or fuck off. Your ass isn't a source
>>
>>25208656
Men don't want feminine women. They want a second man. Years of brainwashing and broken families has emasculated men. You probably don't want to support a family in the countryside. You probably smoke weed and or drink alcohol. Men are the head of the families and were what went downhill first before women went down. Attack the head and everyone else falls.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
>>25208705
>Men don't want feminine women. They want a second man.
>You probably don't want to support a family in the countryside.
>You probably smoke weed and or drink alcohol.
Speak for yourself faggot. You don't fucking know me.
>>
File: 70spair.jpg (46 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
70spair.jpg
46 KB, 640x437
>>25208705
Women fell for the feminism meme years before my time.

It's their fucking fault.

Just shoot the nigga in the dick and claim rape :^).
>>
File: 40 days and 40 nights.jpg (33 KB, 331x475) Image search: [Google]
40 days and 40 nights.jpg
33 KB, 331x475
>>25208665
wow the mental gymnastics, first off ditch the quotations around nice guy because you're either nice or you're not, and the disingenuous nice guy trope is a feminist meme. so the rest of the sentence does not in fact describe a nice guy, but instead a chad asshole, so you're basically saying that assholes hit women, and so that means that its nice guys fault. nice one

you're either baiting, a bluepilled normalfag, or a female. either way, get off my board REEEEE
>>
>>25208657
arguing with holes. how original
>>
>>25208733
Then do you smoke weed or enjoy a drink "on occasion"?
Do you want to have a family in the countryside and lead and support that family, not expect the woman to lead? Do you consider housewives gold diggers and homeschooling bullshit?
>>
>>25208410
Let the police/govt deal with it. That's why I pay taxes after all.
>>
File: 1450929264909.jpg (151 KB, 771x928) Image search: [Google]
1450929264909.jpg
151 KB, 771x928
>>25208665
>guys listen to me im a male feminist i swear
Fuck off back to ShitRedditSays or whatever shithole crawled out of
>>
I like this omega logic about females where somehow they're meant to know the guy is going to beat them BEFORE they agree to date them.

Omega logic at its finest
>>
File: 1432082312448.webm (2 MB, 1280x408) Image search: [Google]
1432082312448.webm
2 MB, 1280x408
>>25208782
>$700
>mfw I could get better food and drink for $100, possibly even less
dopey bitch
>>
File: 1450801474661.jpg (175 KB, 726x960) Image search: [Google]
1450801474661.jpg
175 KB, 726x960
>>25208823
>chases aggressive dominant chads
>is surprised when they're aggressive and violent
Roastie logic never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>25208762
Honest question, what does enjoying a drink "on occasion" have to do with a lack of manliness exactly?
>>
>>25208666
Was this a Riddick line? Please regale me. I need that nostalgia in my life, truly a landmark of better times.
>>
>>25208782
Men should pay for the first few dates to show that they are financially stable enough to at least buy dinner from time to time and don't consider it degrading to provide for a woman. Why would I want to date and marry a man who is either poor and unable to take care of a family or too bitter and resentful to take care of a family?
>>
File: anime demon chick 4.jpg (37 KB, 270x276) Image search: [Google]
anime demon chick 4.jpg
37 KB, 270x276
I disagree.

Most relationship abuse doesn't happen until after the batterer has drawn in the victim and "trapped" them. This is usually done by isolating them from friends, family, and other support networks or escape routes, through a variety of tactics such as alienating friends and family, physically moving somewhere far, etc. The batterer will also make the victim dependent upon the batterer for a variety of things, such as money, transportation, etc. It isn't until after these things are in place to "trap" the victim that the abuse begins; otherwise the victim could just leave. The batterer effectively removes the victim's ability to run, thus making constant abuse viable.

It's pretty fucked up, and often deliberately planned by the batterer. It's not something that just happens.
>>
>>25208862
It's from Chronicles, the line is.

>Not my fight...
>>
>>25208846

>le all girls chase alpha Chad who has an uncontrolled temper maymay

Yet more hilariously bad omega logic!
>>
>>25208892
Women are designed to be abused.
>>
>>25208852
Ding ding ding I hit the nerve. You drink. Drinking slowly destroys your mind and turns you into a madman. Alcohol and marijuana are like the soma used in brave new world. Alcohol and marijuana are mind control tools used to subdue is. Drinking on occasion is like occasionally going into a trance and turning your mind into malleable clay.
>>
>>25208762
>Then do you smoke weed or enjoy a drink "on occasion"?
weed no, drinks yes. Drinking is fine, you going to sit here and tell me James Bond and Don Draper aren't masculine?
>Do you want to have a family in the countryside
No, I'd like to raise a family in an area that actually has viable jobs to make good money
>and lead and support that family, not expect the woman to lead?
Yes
>Do you consider housewives gold diggers and homeschooling bullshit?
As long as the housewive contributes by cooking, cleaning, raising kids etc and not sitting on her ass all day and cheating on me while im at work, then no she's not a gold digger. Homeschooling is bullshit though. Every homeschooled kid ive every met is a fucking maximum autist who can't function in social situations, and they tend to be really entitled since they grew up being the center of attention 24/7
>>
>>25208901
the point is that women who are beat and then go back to the same guy cannot be helped because they won't help themselves, so don't make us hear your whining drivel
>>
File: 1445837370980.jpg (103 KB, 714x537) Image search: [Google]
1445837370980.jpg
103 KB, 714x537
>>25208901
>Women are too dumb to git gud at PEDs, firearms and Kung Fu
wew lad

Trust no one, not even yourself.
>>
>>25208901
Why is it my job to help women who make terrible life decisions? Aren't you basically admitting that women are children who need to be taken care of? I thought men and women are equal? If they're equal, why can't they take care of themselves? Why do they need a man to do it?
>>
>>25208908
Not actually the guy you were initially talking to but thanks for your opinion. I'll remember that next time I'm reading about Jesus turning water to wine.
>>
File: 9328932892378.jpg (41 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
9328932892378.jpg
41 KB, 625x352
>>25208900
Ojhhhh right right right. The necromongers and shit!
>Keep what you kill
That movie was so fucking based.
I fucking hate my life son.
>>
>>25208864
If you believe in gender equality you'd offer to split the bill. Why should a guy waste money on a girl who he might not even get a second date with? Doing that all the time, just to get burned and not get a second date, from multiple women, is a fucking massive waste of money.
>>
File: dt.jpg (36 KB, 484x360) Image search: [Google]
dt.jpg
36 KB, 484x360
>>25208962
>mfw it's closer to Star Wars than fucking The Force Awakens Into Darkness
>>
>>25208916
James Bond and Don Draper are characters made up to help destroy society's morals. The homeschooling is bullshit thing is a meme created to make kids go to a school where they are essentially controlled by the hivemind. The reason why gay marriage has had such resonance is because of decades of gradual peer pressure getting stronger and stronger in schools. Nowadays if a high school student says they don't support gay marriage they risk being ridiculed and shunned by their peers.
>>
>>25208959
He turned it into NEW WINE which had NO ALCOHOL.
>>
>>25208892
>tfw sister met some guy, seems fine
>sister starts coming home less and less
>eventually for reasons we still don't fully comprehend, she gets angry at us
>leaves house and completely cuts off communication with us
>mom tries to call her just to be greeted with an angry "I'M FINE, OK?"
I suspect this guy could be beating her but we don't even know where they live now and she probably won't tell us either until it's too late to do anything. Hell, tomorrow it's her birthday and we haven't heard a thing, I doubt she'll come home to spend some time either.
>>
>>25208963
Protip: They really don't believe in gender equality
>>
>>25208864
>Why would I want to date and marry a man who is either poor and unable to take care of a family or too bitter and resentful to take care of a family?
And what exactly do you have to offer a man to help him raise a family? You'd just cheat on him with your neighbor while he's at work and then rationalize because he "made you feel special"
>>
>>25208963
You shouldn't be dating multiple women. You should only be dating women you are considering marrying. I am sure that you aren't seriously considering marrying the multiple women you take out from tinder or whatever.
>>
>>25208919

>this new point I am shifting the goalposts to means you missed the point all along!

Omega logic 101

>>25208926

>I'm posting gibberish and acting like I've made some points

Classically educated omega

>>25208936

>you're admitting all these things you didn't say because attributing them to you means I don't need to actually address what you said.

Omega thesis draft.

If someone chooses to behave in a way that wasn't revealed to you prior to it happening, it isn't a poor choice. If you knew that they were violent and chose to be with them despite this, then you're an idiot. Omegas think both of these scenarios are the same as it suits their skewed omega vision of how things should be.
>>
>>25208846
>reduce the male population to 10%
I would love to see a simulation of those feminist cunts getting their way w/ that one, only to learn that male scarcity actually works in favor of the males. Things would actually go back to normal & women would have to be women again. It'd be Girls Bravo on Earth!
>>
>>25209062
>It's men's fault for women's shit taste in men
Lol, that's all you keep saying.
>>
>>25209057

>I'm a virgin - the post
>>
>>25209057
>You shouldn't be dating multiple women.
I think you've misunderstood me. What I mean is this:
>guy takes a girl on a date
>pays for everything
>she doesn't want a second date with him
>he asks out another girl later
>repeat ad infinitum
If a girl doesn't want a second date with a guy, what is he supposed to do? just never date again? I dont think you realize how much of a reality the above situation is for a lot of men, and having to pay for dates like that constantly is a fucking massive expense, especially in our shitty economy.
>>25209048
I know, i just find it entertaining to call roasties out on their blatant hypocrisy, and then watch try to scramble to rationalize their shitty behavior
>>
>>25209027
Sure thing. Thanks for that objectively wrong opinion too.
>>
File: 21345678908[98.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
21345678908[98.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>25208665
>>25208495
>>25208592
>>25208823
>>25208901
>Mfw women commit more spousal abuse than males
>Whiteknights justifying women not dating "nice guys" and go for jerks that beat them

Haaaaaa
>>
File: back to pol 2.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
back to pol 2.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>25209005
Faggot

>>25209046
Those sound like some serious red flags, dude. You should seriously consider tracking them down. Maybe get a PI or do some snooping of your own. If it turns out to be nothing, and she's just going through some edgy rebellion phase, then whatever. But if it turns out shes actually in trouble, you'll be glad you looked into it. It's worth the risk of potential embarrassment or the effort spent trying to figure out whats going on. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>25209098

>I just make things up when I can't cope with processing what is being said to me.

You couldn't grow someone more omega than you laboratory conditions.

I'm not saying anything about it being anyones fault beyond agreeing that choosing to stay with someone after they've been violent is a poor choice.

Do carry on shifting those goalposts though, omega.
>>
>>25208864
Girls truly care about love :))))
>>
>>25209062
>I'm just going to call you an omega LA LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU
Sure thing roastie, if thats all you're going to do then dont expect us to give you a serious argument in return
Now run on back to ShitRedditSays or tumblr or where ever the fuck you came from
>>
>>25208410
how the fuck am i supposed to save someone else from their own choices?

also, isn't that kind of paternalistic to try and make decisions for another person? i can't imagine how a feminist would agree with overriding her autonomy.
>>
>>25209153
How to be retarded anon

Step 1: Keep projecting and call others omegas
Step 2: Repeat
>>
Women deserve to get beaten imo
>>
File: roasties hitting the wall.jpg (82 KB, 1271x613) Image search: [Google]
roasties hitting the wall.jpg
82 KB, 1271x613
>>25208864
>>25209158
Women are the fairer sex :^)
>>
>>25208410
I've actually done this before. some nig nog was whaling on his girlfriend in the street outside of my apartment building, so I went outside and sprayed him with bear spray. It barely fazed him and I wound up wrestling on the ground with him for like 10 minutes before the cops showed up and broke us up. All of the other nogs in the area were laughing and recording the whole thing on their cell phones and I'm sure that the entire thing is on worldstar or something. Later on he or one of his friends slashed the tires on my car.

In the end it was just way more trouble than it was worth and I probably shouldn't have got involved...
>>
>>25209167
>dont expect us to give you a serious argument in return

You haven't offered anything resembling one, but you have openly admitted you don't have one by offering up the classic omega logic response of calling me a roastie.

No wonder females reject omegas en masse and would rather be punched in the face. You truly have no concept of how unappealing you are on all levels
>>
>>25209208
>Later on he or one of his friends slashed the tires on my car.
you should've took down the women's address and sent her a bill for the repairs.
>>
>>25208410
absolutely
why is it my problem if you marry an abusive faggot
divorce him and move on
>>
Because a woman choose the wrong partner she is to be left beaten up? Seems kinda fucked up to me family.

A man could suddenly change behaviour in a releationship maybe after a traumatic experince or something, so just pushing the agenda that "oh she choose to be together with the guy" somehow justifies that she is to be left with a violent person is silly.

But everyone should be aware who they start having a realtionship with obviously but everyone has the right for help from the police.
>>
>>25209186

How to be retarded omega

>cry as you post insults in response to things you don't like hearing because they contradict your weak opinions
>>
>>25209208
You couldve gotten enriched defending a race traitor. What a shit way to go.

Just let the race traitor whore get enriched and celebrate diversity
>>
>>25209241
why doesn't she leave then?
>>
>>25209224
Its hilarious how you keep going back to "lel you can't get a gf lel"
What the fuck makes you think I want one in the first place?
If you're going to date chads then you get to reap the consequences. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You made your bed, now lie in it.
>>
>>25209051
Feminine love loyalty and support. Teaching our children to be free thinkers and leaders. I am learning survival skills like growing gardens and sewing and knitting and cooking
>>
>>25209267
See this post of mine >>25208892
Batterers tend to trap their victims, stopping them from leaving.
>>
File: Furrikane.png (68 KB, 288x277) Image search: [Google]
Furrikane.png
68 KB, 288x277
>>25209241
>everyone has the right for help from the police.
>relying on others for protection
This is where women fuck up.

Can't fix stupid :^).
>>
File: 21st century marriage.png (195 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
21st century marriage.png
195 KB, 826x890
>>25209284
>Feminine love loyalty and support.
lol yeah of course they do
>>
>>25208508
>what if this is the first time he's beating her?
no person goes from nice guy to domestic abuser, they would be tell tell signs
>>
>>25209265
They were both black
>>
>>25209301
Women are also agents for the jews since the government is their ultimate sugar daddy aka welfare
>>
File: 1422433936902.gif (875 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1422433936902.gif
875 KB, 500x281
>>25209338
>Saving a niggress
wew lad
>>
>>25209224
>You haven't offered anything resembling one
And neither have you, you've just called everyone omegas and belittled them with ad hom. Fuck off.
>>
>>25208495

Its always the quiet ones baka...
>>
>>25209338
Well then its its too bad you weren't enriched
>>
>>25209297
what can you do, though? if she's going along with it, then how do you stop her? you can offer to help or let her know where family is or women's shelters or whatever other options she has but if she doesn't want to talk to you or be in contact at all, then you can't do anything. at that point, you run the risk of being a creepy weirdo forcing yourself into her life.

if she doesn't want help, you can't do anything.
>>
>>25209346
Already knew that too lol.

The men of the past really fucked up by giving them a taste.
>>
>>25209389
I image the men during those times were just like "fine whatever go vote just stop nagging me fucking woman"
>>
>>25209388
Amazing Amy the nigger and then claim rape.

All they need is a blade, rope and his jizz.
>>
>>25208410
why should I do kind things for women when women never do kind things for me?
>>
>>25209202
it's because women, the older they get the more they seek someone to breed them with intelligence. the older you get pregnant, the smarter the kid is, whilst childs that are born while the woman is young are stronger and healthier. scientific fact, look it up. This is why men want to breed with young women, no matter the age, get an allrounder out of that pussy.
>>
>>25209116
Are you thinking about marrying each and every one of the women you ask out? Why do you ask them out if you can't provide a family for them?

>>25209158
Marriage isn't about love and feelings. It's about compatibility, raising a family, self-sacrifice, and the family surviving as an independent unit which acts as a light to the world about God. Love is a principle, not an emotion. How is a family supposed to be at peace when finances are constantly being argued about? When both the man and women are trying to divide housework, child rearing, and making a living full time? Raising a family is a full-time job if you do it CORRECTLY. The concept of both parties working full time is a conspiracy to keep children away from the influence and guidance of their parents.
>>
>>25209388
>if she doesn't want help, you can't do anything.

I'm afraid that's the harsh reality of the situation. Relationship abuse is ugly as sin, and its natural to want to help someone thats caught in it, but if the person is a lost cause, I would recommend saving yourself the trouble unless the person you're trying to save is someone very close to you, like a relative. If its a stranger, idk what you could do, but for a relative, do whatever needs to be done. I recommend going online and searching for methods to exfiltrate abuse victims from their situations, there's bound to be more useful literature than what I can offer.
>>
>>25209439
>the older you get pregnant, the smarter the kid is

didnt know autistic was being smart
>>
>>25208495
>implying "nice guy" can get girls in the first place.
>>
>>25209457
>Are you thinking about marrying each and every one of the women you ask out?
That would be the goal, yes, but if they dont want a second date thats their choice, not much i cant do about it.
>>
>>25209319
Read "The Adventist Home" by Ellen g white.
>>
>>25209470
Autism is a degeneration of genes, that may happen if you breed when being too old. Don't forget, by nature we aren't supposed to be healthy enough to breed at 40+
>>
Fully agree with the image except that I hate the notion of "MGTOW" "communicating" anything to women.

Women really don't care if we say we won't help, because there are always enough manginas to do their bidding anyway.

I don't even help women who don't date douchebags. I don't have anything to do with female relatives and won't be going to their funerals. Many of my elderly female relatives are going to spend decades living completely alone. I don't care because they insisted on taking men's jobs and aggressing against good men in every possible way, and effectively sentenced me to a life of being ignored for my first 30 years.
>>
>>25209457
Maybe the girl can pay part of the fucking bill instead of being a lazy fucking parasite.
>>
File: 602.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
602.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>25208410
I was listening to the radio the other day and they brought up domestic violence rates and I laugh every time

The facts are these high domestic violence rates are skewed because women who get abused STAY IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS and women who get abused are more likely to find themselves in other relationships with other abusive partners

There is a tiny percentage of the population who are physically abusive towards their partners but women keep going for them and staying with them.

It's hilarious. They deserve everything they get*
>>
>>25209427
Burn the coal, pay the toll

original my fuck dick
>>
I vehemently disagree.

As mgtow it's our job to beat women. Isn't that the whole reason we bother with the mgtow and pua bullshit? So we can whoop on some bitches.

I play it off as erotic spanking but it leaves bruise and sometimes breaks the skin. I don't believe in safeword bullshit. You'd think kinky s&m freaks would be cooler with it bit the stuck up cunts say I'm the kind of guy who makes them look bad. As if fat old men role-playing igor and yes master need any help looking bad.
>>
>>25209439
That explains why I'm smart enough to do well in nearly field, but am also a scrawny little fuck who can't lift 50 lbs.
>>
>>25209484
So how many women are you thinking of marrying per year? If you're dating more than a couple women, you need to sit down and read the Bible and look for a woman who matches what the Bible describes. There aren't many women out there or men.
>>
>>25208864
B E T A B U C KS

no thanks fagmo
>>
>>25209523
Hitler encouraged women to work so that the children could be raised by Nazi daycares and schools. You would rather have your kids be raised by daycares and schools than your own wife.
>>
>>25209539
>do well in nearly field
*nearly every field
I should go to bed soon.
>>
>>25209542
>MUH BIBLE
Fuck off.
>>
>>25209529

It's not just that, a lot of the women who get killed by their partners did something drastic like cucking their husband after the husband has spend 20-40 years of his life working away to make life comfortable for her. She was perfectly happy to be with him while it suited her, then she decides to cuck the guy and leave him... you can expect guys in that situation to react with extreme emotions.
>>
>>25209563
See my response to this guy:

>>25209568
>>
>>25209539
in nearly field
>smart enough in nearly field
>>
>>25208495

It's true. I'm a nice guy and I beat my peepee all the time. When I get a gf I'm going to beat the pussy up early night.
>>
This is only because these women are making two key mistakes. The first is rushing into a relationship. I can't stand how quickly people get intimate. For the love of god get to know the other person well first, then after a few years you can think about intimacy assuming your still together. This gives you plenty of time to judge if the other person is stable. The second mistakes is ever staying in a relationship where you were abused. Just leave, no buts. If they abused you once they will do it again, don't be stupid.
>>
>>25209605
See >>25209578. I already noticed my error & corrected myself.
>>
>>25208705

Fuck off faggot. Fuck men all you want but keep it on the dl. Real men want feminine women. Faggots want a second manman.
>>
>>25208864

This will literally never happen. Pussy is a worthless commodity. Why should I buy dinner for a fat roastie when I can hit up a coffee shop or tinder for some Netflix and chill? A box wine and delivery pizza is all it takes to get it in, and I keep the leftovers.
>>
>>25209208
you deserve the magina of the year award. that dumb cunt probaly when back to fucking that asshole.
>>
>actually being such a terrible judge of character that you end up in a relationship with someone who beats you
>not leaving after the first hit
>expect me to feel sorry for you

Women would rather be beat by other men than be with men like us. Let them rot.
>>
>>25209903
You only want the modelesque women, not the normal ones. http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>>
>>25210000
>You only want the modelesque women, not the normal ones.
Nice projection
>>
>>25208782
>her smearing 20 dollar red lipstick on her face means i need to spend 700 dollars to spoil her
No thanks, I'd rather be lonely
>>
>>25209027

He turned it into regular wine, which had lots of alcohol. 8% to 12% most likely. They didn't have refrigerators back then. Quit trying to roastie down the one true religion, roastie bitch retard cunt.
>>
>>25208410
You bet I do. Although I there are grills that date shitty chads because they're aggressive/abusive and getting beaten the fuck up and used was their goal in the first place. After that they press charges, send him to jail, rinse and repeat.
>>
File: modelesque.png (31 KB, 479x744) Image search: [Google]
modelesque.png
31 KB, 479x744
>>25210102
The evidence is right in front of your face and yet you deny the truth.
>>
>>25208410
>women specifically choose to date the "aggressive" type
>act surprised when they're treated aggressively
kek, fuck them, let them suffer

I wouldn't help even if she didn't specifically choose those qualities in a person. Fuck women.
>>
>>25210185
You cant just make blanket statements about entire populations. Generalizing doesn't do anyone any good because people are individuals.
>>
>>25208410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etcb-uVcZO0

>lord I can't change
>>
>>25210229
you are such a hypocrite, you just made a blanket statement about abused women. And I have empirical evidence to back up my blanket statement and then you putter around with your defensive nonsense. Admit it, you only want the top 10% of women in looks and that's why you feel so alone. Normal girls are invisible to you.
>>
>>25209439

The younger a woman is the healthier stronger, and more intelligent. They all go down as her eggs turn sour.
>>
>>25210229
tell that to my insurance agent, mi familia.
>>
>>25208665
Nah you're retarded, most of the time it's some stockholm shit. They see one sliver of 1% niceness in the attractive guy but he's still 99% shithead but she thinks she can save him because they're "in love"
>>
>>25209509

You're fucking retarded, m7
>>
>>25210255
>Normal girls are invisible to you.
bitch, all of the girls that ive ever been attracted to irl were deemed "ugly" by most of our peers. Dont give me that shit, you don't know me.
>>
>>25209529

Look up violence prone women. Every woman that gets smacked around was asking for it. Just look at how they argue. I wouldn't even consider doing the shit they do to someone my size and strength. Even an Olympic athlete woman is weaker than an untrained pound for pound, and men are always a good 30% heavier.
>>
>>25210000
I don't online date. So that does not apply to me.
>>
Threads like these make me feel alright being gay.

Not happy, mind you, because we still have shit to deal with too, but it makes me not hate myself for being gay, if only for a few hours.
>>
You are the only person accountable for your own actions and choices.
End of story.
>>
>>25208410

Not really. It's not like men come with labels that say "bad' or "nice," so the fundamental assumption of "Well she picked him with perfect knowledge of who he is and therefore it's her fault" is flawed.
>>
>>25210255

Women are worthless, their only value is their beauty. Of course I want a pretty one. What else am I looking for in a woman? Telekinesis powers? X-ray vision? Personality? Don't make me laugh. Beauty is the only thing women have. Men have personality and ability to do things, and more, in addition to their beauty. It's not comparable so it's not hypocrisy
>>
>>25208410
There a saying in the Navy.

Choose your rate, choose your fate.

Women deserve to pay for their stupid mistakes.

Should have married the beta. Chad is going to sick if you when he can't parade you around anymore.
>>
>>25210473

It's still her fault. If someone hits you a bunch of times, and it's well known that previous behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, they knowingly choose to be hit by staying. This shit never happens in a vacuum, it's not an isolated event. Stop blaming men for what can only be viewed as women's fault.
>>
>>25208562
Christ, please gb2 Tumblr.
>>
>>25210255
1/10 girls get more attention than 10/10 guys on tinder. You obviously lost connection with reality.
>>
>>25210473
If women chase aggressive chads, then its their own fault. What the fuck did they think was going to happen?
>>
>>25208495

>implying this isn't because betas are disillusioned by years of watching women whore themselves to Chad and Jamal
>>
>People are accountable for their own actions, and need to know when to get out of an abusive relationship rather than expect to be saved

This I totally agree with. This being said, I'm visiting /r9k/ from another board. Are people really this dumb though:

>Olympic female athletes are weaker than untrained men >>25210358

Is this bait?

>The older you breed, the smarter your children are, even though sperm production is only negatively affected by age.

Maybe, I don't know, RAISING THE KID when you're more wise and financially stable helps nurture better critical thinking skills? My parents raised me well on reading, conversation, etc, before I hit kindergarten, because they had the time and money to do so, NOT because I was some prodigy because they were older when they banged.

>Actually thinking anyone deserves to be abused in a relationship, regardless of how scummy they are

This goes without saying. Jesus, how autistic are all of you?
>>
>>25210789
Going off of this, there are certainly plenty of women who go for pseudo-Alpha "Chad" guys and "Jamals". But they end up in bad shape almost no matter what, and otherwise are ostracized in old age when things don't work out and they loathe themselves. Have you met most people during and after college, or are all of you cunts in part-time retail jobs or high school? Jesus fuck you.
>>
>>25210843
>But they end up in bad shape almost no matter what, and otherwise are ostracized in old age when things don't work out and they loathe themselves.
Women have to accept the consequences of their choices. Abloo bloo hoo, how fucking sad :(
>>
>>25208592
You are equal. You don't need defending. Defend yourself. Men defend themselves.
>>
>>25210643

Something nice like it did with the previous two or three "aggressive" guys?

Again, you can't just know from looking at a guy or even being around him for a few weeks/months that he's going to be abusive. /r9k/ pretends like "Chad" is not only a type of person but a separate species that could never be mistook for anything else, which is a gross oversimplification of human courtship. Things just are not that way.
>>
>>25210843
>But they end up in bad shape almost no matter what, and otherwise are ostracized in old age when things don't work out and they loathe themselves.
Correction: they trap some poor hardworking beta with a decent to good job into marrying her, and paying for Chad and Tryone's kids while goes off and fucks barely-legal college girls on beaches. And then she probably cucks him regardless.
>>
>>25210964
If you chase aggressive guys and are surprised when they are violent and aggressive, then you're just really fucking stupid and I do not have any sympathy for you. Maybe that makes me heartless. But when I see feminists bitching about how men dont stand up for women, and then turn around in the same breath and claim men and women are equal or that women are superior, it just makes me fucking furious.
If you dont want a guy to be aggressive towards you, dont chase aggressive guys. End of fucking story.
>>
>>25210843
>pseudo-Alpha
Chads and Jamals are just alpha, not "psuedo-alpha"
>>
>>25210964
>you can't know from a few weeks

Then you're dumb. It's easy to tell these types. Same as crazy women. If you use your brain, and not your genitals, you can see them for what they are.
>>
>>25211016
>If you chase aggressive guys

Again, you're pretending like they come with labels when they don't, which is what the image pretends. The logic follows if you assume that you can always tell a bad guy from a good guy from the outset, but you can't. The idea is fundamentally flawed and a pretty transparent revenge fantasy; "If you don't date me you'll get beaten up by bad boys and I won't save you because you spurned me."

And that's all it is, a fantasy.
>>
>>25210901
Certainly not disagreeing with you. But your blue-balled rage makes it hard for you to interpret what I'm writing.

>>25210968
Then, I don't know, don't go for fucking shitcunts who do that? They exist, but there are certainly a great number of girls who aren't like that.

>>25211076
Not at all. Those are pseudo-alpha. An "Alpha" is someone who has trust from people and is thus the one with the central influence over a group of people. Pseudo-alpha people use aggressiveness to assert dominance but don't actually elicit trust from others, resulting in poor relationships with others and ultimately worse outcomes for everyone. An "alpha" would be a strong-willed person in a group who may not even broadcast his or her power in the group, a "pseudo-alpha" is usually someone who lacks enough power to be an "alpha" and uses coercion and manipulation instead, often broadcasting their perceived position openly. Betas are people in the group who trust an alpha but there's nothing wrong with being a beta.

I'd say most robots like you guys are omegas rather than betas, considering they do their own thing outside of the normal group structure, though they could become alphas or betas depending on their own personal choices. I used to be like that, then I developed some people skills and would probably be considered an alpha in my respective groups of friends. The roles alternate in context.
>>
>>25208495
Ahem, citation needed there.

Really, I know it's b8, but I'd like to see if someone could actually back this up.
>>
>>25211292

Omega means loser. A failed beta. /r9k/ is gamma
>>
>>25211254
>gain, you're pretending like they come with labels when they don't,
yes they fucking do. If you chase some frat guy alpha douchebag who sleeps with 60+ women a year, which all girls do, then yes he's going to treat you like shit. How fucking stupid are you??
>>
I'll taze a bitch beating a bitch.
>>
>>25211522
>Omega means loser. A failed beta.

Not really, there are plenty of people who work fine on their own. Omega is just a term I give to someone who doesn't work by the structure, successful or not. It's really individually-dependent. I'm not talking about "good" or "bad" here, just roles or lack thereof in a functional social structure.
>>
File: vRIPFUb.jpg (457 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
vRIPFUb.jpg
457 KB, 2448x3264
>>25211292
>there are certainly a great number of girls who aren't like that.
HAHAHAHAHA
oh_wait_you_were_serious_let_me_laugh_fucking_harder.jpg
>>25211555
pic related, its you
>>
File: ivebeenbaiting.jpg (12 KB, 388x223) Image search: [Google]
ivebeenbaiting.jpg
12 KB, 388x223
>>25211579
There are people who genuinely believe that all females are bad? Sure, irrational at times, but not at all bad. It took me a while to actually find a girl I was interested in, but before that I got along with plenty of girls fine. I'm pretty socially awkward but I make it my own trait and work with it. You should learn to do the same, and embrace your awkwardness if you want to get anywhere.
>>
>>25211569

Ok, gotcha'

What you're describing as omega is what I assigned to your omega. Alpha and betas run the show, delta and omega being failed alphas and betas, while gamma does their own thing, the artists, philosophers, and scientists.

It's all good as long as people break out of the alpha/beta dichotomy bullshit. I need more than two boxes to put people in for my autistic worldviews.
>>
>>25211607

They are bad, every one of them. I let my peepee get the best of me and I settled to. I don't kid myself about not all bad though. They are all the same.
>>
Well, the same thing is said to men when women divorce from men, then they destroy their lives so...
>>
File: 1351950816427.png (148 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
1351950816427.png
148 KB, 300x399
>>25208410
I agree that women, or anyone, who associates with bad people are tempting bad things to happen to them, but if you're the kind of person who walks away when a clearly defenseless victim is being attacked then you're a bad person too.
>>
Are all the feminists just robots trolling or are they for real? What the fuck are feminists doing in r9k?
>>
>>25208908
and then the tinfoil comes out.
>>
>>25211890

Are you implying mgtows run to the defense of divorced dumbasses? Mgtows all say pump and dump or fwb only. They never speak in favor of marriage. Why would they? Casual sex is a thing now. It's much better to fuck an 18 year old for a few years then kick her wrinkly ass to the curb on her 23rd birthday for another one.
>>
>>25211924

If the situation were reversed we all know she wouldn't jump to save us. Fuck her, if anything I'll help hold her down so he can get some better hits in. She's not a defenseless victim because she chose it.
>>
File: 1352269869041.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1352269869041.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>25212129
>If the situation were reversed we all know she wouldn't jump to save us.
>if anything I'll help hold her down so he can get some better hits in.

Her being a bad person also does not absolve you of being a bad person.
>>
>>25212195
No point in being a good person if it means just getting fucked over your whole life. Enjoy being cucked for the sake of feeling righteous.
>>
>>25212195

Wouldn't not helping a bad person be good? How is helping a bad person good? If this is true then the Nuremberg guys have a lot of explaining to do.
>>
>>25208410

Kek. I remember seeing this guy berating this woman at a train station, just fucking yelling at her like mad and physically stopping her when she tried to leave (and she was crying as well). Like 10 people were standing around doing nothing, not just me but a bunch of immigrants and women as well. If I had been an older and less bitter white man I would have stepped in but I just typically have no drive to help women at all, fuck em. Eventually an Asian guy told him to back off and the guy basically told the Asian guy to fuck off but eventually he did leave. Kek. Cunts getting what they deserve as the wheels of society turns.
>>
>>25212195
you're right, it's my personal responsibility to sacrifice myself for any woman in need of assistance without hesitation and without seeking compensation.
>>
File: 3.png (36 KB, 394x314) Image search: [Google]
3.png
36 KB, 394x314
>>25212224
It's the irony of the image though. The betas claim that it's the woman's fault for choosing bad men over them but they themselves are also bad men.
>>25212277
You don't know they're bad if they're a stranger. You should assume they're good. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Selfishness is one of the worst personality traits anyone could embody. Purge it from yourself even if others will not. That doesn't mean you should let people take advantage of you, but you shouldn't be cruel or vindictive just because she's dating someone who isn't you.
>>25212300
If you don't lift you can always just call the cops instead of interfering directly.
>>
>>25212326
>you can always just call the cops
so can she
>>
>>25212326

How do you figure they are bad men? Is it because they aren't cucks like you? You're assumption a person in good is ridiculous, especially assuming a woman is good. Hedge your bets and go with the most likely anything bad that comes to a woman is well deserved.
>>
>>25212360
Oh yeah, someone being thrashed is in a position to ring the police moreso than a bystander.
>>25212373
I think if you are able to help a person in dire need and you do not because of a vain reason like "she isn't dating me", then you are a bad person.
>>
>>25212402

Well that's a stupid reason to not help, but it's not a bad reason. Besides that I doubt that would ever happen. Why do you mention it?
>>
>>25212462
>Besides that I doubt that would ever happen. Why do you mention it?
Did you literally not see the OP image?
>>
>>25212492

I'm wondering if you saw it. No one but you has mentioned being mad about a slut dating an abuser.
>>
File: 1433535664003.jpg (25 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1433535664003.jpg
25 KB, 230x244
>>25212326
Fuck off, pseudo-christfag, helping bad people is idiotic. I wouldn't help a rapist if he was beaten up by gang of whiteknights either.
There are no mystical karma points, nor divine punishment and risking my health for some piece of shit woman isn't worth it.
>>
>>25212529
>No one but you has mentioned being mad about a slut dating an abuser.

I didn't use the word "mad".
>>25212326
>The betas claim that it's the woman's fault for choosing bad men over them but they themselves are also bad men.
>>25211924
>but if you're the kind of person who walks away when a clearly defenseless victim is being attacked then you're a bad person too.
>>25212402
>I think if you are able to help a person in dire need and you do not because of a vain reason like "she isn't dating me", then you are a bad person.
In other words, exactly the reason why those men aren't helping in the OP image.
>>25212560
>I wouldn't help a rapist if he was beaten up by gang of whiteknights either.
There's a big difference between a rapist and a girl who wouldn't date you.
> risking my health for some piece of shit woman isn't worth it.
We've already established that cowards like you can intervene in other ways and help the victim without exposing yourself to danger.
>>
>>25212593
>We've already established that cowards like you can intervene in other ways and help the victim without exposing yourself to danger.
There's no reason to do that.
>>
>>25212073
I'm just implying that if society doesn't help one side, the other one shouldn't be helped too
>>
>>25212624
Think of it this way.

You can get abusive Chad arrested and in gaol if you call the cops.
>>
>>25212647
And if I don't call and walk away the situation ends for me right there. Callikng cops isn't worth it, walking away is a better choice.
>>
>>25209208
I bet watching him beat the shit out of you made his gf soaking wet and they fucked like rabbits afterwards. Congrats friendo.
>>
>>25212638

So, you're spouting irrelevant bullshit? You must be a female. Try to at least stay on topic. Why do you think anyone would care about men or women stupid enough to marry?
>>
>>25212647

And why would anyone want that?
>>
>>25212685
And you're a bad person, just like the MGTOW betas who wonder why girls won't date them but then think it's acceptable to allow assault to occur unimpeded because they can't get dates
>>
>>25212720

Kek, mgtows are the ones getting laid. Haven't you realized you aren't getting any pussy by pretending to be a beta malefeminist yet?
>>
>>25212720

>white knighting will surely get me laid

Top fucking kek
>>
>>25212720
Taking no action isn't a bad moral stance. It's neutral. I do not cause harm of other people, I avoid getting involved.
And I'm gay, so women don't interest me at all. Modern women are trash and I pity the straight men.
>>
>>25212752
>Kek, mgtows are the ones getting laid.
lol.
>Haven't you realized you aren't getting any pussy by pretending to be a beta malefeminist yet?
I'm an MRA and I have a girlfriend.
>>25212772
It's not about white knighting. It's about being a decent human being. If you see anyone being abused, you should intervene, because if you are ever in that situation, you'd want someone to help you.
>>25212776
>Taking no action isn't a bad moral stance. It's neutral. I do not cause harm of other people, I avoid getting involved.
Inaction is action.
>And I'm gay, so women don't interest me at all. Modern women are trash and I pity the straight men.
Why would you do something only because there's the potential of sexual gain from it?
>>
>>25212814
>Inaction is action.
War is peace. Fucking retard.

>Why would you do something only because there's the potential of sexual gain from it?
Why would I do anything is there's no gain from it? I wouldn't help a man getting involved with dangerous drug-dealers either.
>>
>>25209005

just stop trying
>>
>>25208410
>>25208449
>>25208427

Yes. Think about it. They're the fucking gate keepers. They're the ones that get to decide WHO is going to get a relationship. They're the selectors.

It's 100% on them. They always act like it was a surprise or he just suddenly started hitting her (half the time this may not even have happened or she over blows something, like him shoving her after she slaps him out of no where). However, she had PLENTY OF OPTIONS and somehow managed to pick the one who's going to abuse her.

And if that's not enough, she goes back to the abuser! I've watched my own mom do this for years. She packed up and left the state for two years because of an abusive boyfriend, leaving me homeless and when she moved back, the first night she was here... she was on a date with him. I caught her out in public with him and she pretended she didn't even know her own son.

Women LIKE being abused, well some obviously do, they probably get sexually turned on by it. So they have no right to complain when they could stop it at any moment by simply CHOOSING BETTER.

>>25208508

If it's a one time thing it can and should be forgiven. I read this Buzzfeed article awhile back where this woman got hit by her husband. He was sick with a cold and she thought it would be funny, literally said it, to take his pillow out out from under him when he slept and throw it across the room. He was pissed obviously and hit her.

He never hit her again and apologized all the time. But three years later, she used that one time hit to "empower herself" and divorce him, taking his money.

So it's funny. The male who actually feels bad and doesn't do it gets screwed and the male who keeps doing it to her? He gets more sex and more attention!

Fuck "abused" women. They had it coming.
>>
>>25212593
>cowards like you
so if you dont volunteer to get your head stomped into the concrete and possibly get stabbed or bludgeoned for some woman who you don't even know, then you're a coward? Fuck you dude, you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>25212814

>mra

That actually explains a lot. Enjoy your hand gf, I guess. You guys realize mra is a laughing stock though, right?
>>
>>25212814
>Inaction is action.
no, it literally isn't.
>>
>>25208592

If we're so uncompassionate shouldn't you be turned on? I mean we're one step away from beating you and unleashing all those amazing abuser orgasms you so desperately write erotic fiction about.
>>
>>25212883

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, not relationships. Men select who gets a relationship.
>>
>>25208901

They do though. They literally admit to it and deploy the cognitive dissonance shield when something bad comes out of it.
>>
>>25209117
>objective
>opinion
>objective opinion

Alright buddy
>>
>>25208908

>I'm 12: the post.
>>
>>25209005

Bond was based on Ian Flemings real life. He worked as a spy during WW2.
>>
>>25208835
>dumb lady doesn't know how to enjoy wine and treats it like soda
>>
>you choose to date a bad boy
>don't expect us to come to your rescue
>us
>implying you'd be any better

If you don't do something because she didn't choose you, you're a selfish asshole. You're no better than a "bad boy"
>>
>>25213095

Samefagging now? Not being a white knight is not the same as attacking someone. Go back to your 'gf', mra bitch.
>>
>>25213095
>>implying you'd be any better
I've never abused a woman and never will, so yeah, I am better.
>>
>>25208410
Women deserve beatings. Is like from the dawn of time that we rape and beat the shit out of womens. Fuck this gay era.
>>
I watched a negro beat his girl (white), while their daughter watched on a bus in LA a few weeks ago, he beat her to a pulp, she had "disrespected" him because she had not turned over all her assistance money to him
I spoke to the police once they arrived and the ambulance took her away
The female officer asked me what kind of man I was since I did nothing to help her, she was Latino, I told her that the girl choose her partner, and their relationship was none of my concern, she told me the girl was one of "my" people, I told not anymore, I used the phrase "you burn the coal, you pay the toll", she asked what I meant, I told her the girl was a traitor to her race, and got what she deserved, I was asked if I would testify as to what I saw happen and I said nope
I have never felt as much like a man, as much as when I said that
>>
>>25213720
This, it's like those fuckers who have chimps as pets and get mauled.
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25208495
>this is bait
heres your response

>implying "nice guys" would even have a girlfriend

>>25208592
this isn't even bait, some normalfags hopped over here from reddit

>>25208782
>muh 2 seconds of smearing my face with shit is me putting my effort in

>>25209427
>dating a nigger
literally thats what you get

op i agree, when you can infinitely choose your partner you get what you get.
>>
>>25208495
this just shows that women cant tell which guys are actually nice
>>
>>25208410

seems alright to me

e-yeeey
>>
>>25213095
>If you don't do something because she didn't choose you, you're a selfish asshole. You're no better than a "bad boy"

>There are people who believe that they are entitled for help

>>25212195
>Her being a bad person also does not absolve you of being a bad person
But you don't believe a woman NOT helping a man is a bad person. Your argument traps men into making them be "the better man" by helping the woman. It should be also a problem that women don't tend to come to a females rescue. They leave him out to die. Their excuse?

>I was too weak. Im a woman after all
>Too scared
>It's a man's duty anyways
>>
>>25214049

It is men's duty desu, but women have forsaken their duties in helping men long, long ago so there's really no reason for men to play the gender-duty game anymore.
>>
>>25214301
>It is men's duty desu

Like it's a woman's duty to not cheat and not be whores, OH WAIT
>>
>>25214373

Exactly friendo. And don't forget cooking and housework and not being a loud, outspoken cunt-bitch from hell.
>>
>>25213095
Joke's on you, I'm a selfish asshole and women still come to me.
>>
>>25208467
What if the man was in this situation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AwcilxvSg
>>
>>25209326
yes they do you idiotic loser.
>>
Women have enough white knights anyway.
>>
>>25208410
Mid twenties never had a GF I have seen sociopathic guys who beat women being flooded by female affection so yes they only have themselves to blame for their misery.
>>
>>25214629
Nah, the only way that would happen is if she's chasing aggressive Alpha Chads. And if she's going to make the choice to do that, then she can deal with the consequences of her decisions. Women aren't children that need to be collectively taken care of by men
>>
>>25208410
"lets walk away im scared..."
>you should have picked the beta
holy fuck
>>
>>25214717
>im scared..."
No, its
>its none of my business, not my problem, and she can learn to deal with the consequences of her own decisions
>>
>>25213142

Leaving her to get her ass whooped is, you fucking cuck
>>
>>25214782
>Leaving her to get her ass whooped is,
She's an adult, she can deal with the consequences of her decisions.
I bet if you saw a man beating up a man, or a woman beating up a man, you wouldn't do a damn thing to help the victim, you fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>25214736
a "nice guy" would not fight a chad under any circumstance
even if he was attacked he'd probably curl up into a ball
>>
>>25214811
>a "nice guy" would not fight a chad under any circumstance
Why should he be expected to fight? Especially for some bitch who he doesn't even know? Fighting is primitive and barbaric.
>even if he was attacked
That's what conceal carry is for you fucking retard.
>>
>yfw a roastie tries to make a nice guy argument on /r9k/
>it doesn't work because no one here think they're nice

Loving every laugh
>>
>>25214875
loI beta........
>>
>>25214811
Personally, I want a justified reason to use my concealed gun on a motherfucker. Not even edgy but I want to know the sense of extreme fulfillment and victory one feels when killing somebody who tried to kill you.
>>
>>25214891
What a persuasive, coherent argument. You definitely proved me wrong.
>>
>>25214891
Please tell us about all the fist fights you've won Mr. Alpha
>>
>>25214799

I have, faggot. You cant just puss out. If you are able to do something, do it, even if it's calling the cops.

The easiest thing to leave shit be and make excuses.
>>
>>25214972
>You cant just puss out.
Who says I can't?
>If you are able to do something, do it, even if it's calling the cops.
Well yeah thats what they get paid for. In fact they get paid by taxes so technically I already helped the girl.
>The easiest thing to leave shit be and make excuses.
Its not really making excuses, its just looking at the situation rationally. What has this woman ever done for me? Why should I risk my own safety to step in for her? Why should I risk getting my skull stomped into concrete for some bitch who doesn't care about me? Im sure if she saw her man beat the shit out of my scrawny ass in some desperate attempt to protect her, it'd only make her more wet the next time she came crawling back to fuck him.
>>
>>25215079

And it's anyone in general. You help out when you can and when it's needed.

You do the right thing, regardless of potential gains or losses.
>>
>>25215185
>You help out when you can and when it's needed.
Why? No one ever did anything like that for me. Why should I owe that to anyone?
>>
File: 1427336956004.png (36 KB, 250x331) Image search: [Google]
1427336956004.png
36 KB, 250x331
The time a common man becomes apathetic it's the time the society collapses.

Bring it on.
>>
>>25208410
Yes. What do I have to gain by helping? Nothing. But I have everything to lose.

I have the same logic with conscription. Only people who have something to lose should be conscripted. I'm not going to die for a society that denied me pussy, free or paid.
>>
>>25214891
Whoa look at this internet badass.

What's next? You're a former recon marine?
>>
>>25215261
>>25214915
>>25214905
>lol beta
>WHAT!? THE FUCK DID YOU SAY!? RESPOND NOW KID! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.