[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I made my custom built at the computer store and they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1450461835834.jpg (260 KB, 1280x939) Image search: [Google]
1450461835834.jpg
260 KB, 1280x939
So I made my custom built at the computer store and they're gonna install windows 10 for me. The only thing is I never ordered a dvd drive or a cd drive. How are they gonna build it and install it without a dvd drive?

Should I call them and let them know?
>>
>>25208288
They'll just use a cd drive, they don't have to give you it with the end product.
>>
You should. They'll bring a USB CD drive if you do, most likely. No biggie.
>>
you realize windows 10 LITERALLY takes 5 minutes to install?

enjoy wasting your $

lmfao
>>
>>25208288
You can install windows from USB or they will use a spare DVD Drive and then remove it, how can you be this retarded senpai?
>>
>>25208288
how can you build yourself a custom computer and then send it in for them to install windows 10

are you retarded?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.