[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurobot here. There's an American girl in my classes. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1450275715001.jpg (89 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450275715001.jpg
89 KB, 819x1024
Eurobot here. There's an American girl in my classes. What can you tell me about your women, Americans of /r9k/? I'm not interested in her, she's normie as fuck. But I want to know how to use the people around me and if they're a foreigner, it's harder because of cultural differences. Tell me about the mind of American girl.
>>
Bumping. Please respond familiapais.
>>
>>25208271
Empty I suppose. Aren't girls the same everywhere? Really, really dumb.
>>
>>25209436
They're not the same everywhere. It's a /r9k/ bandwagon/meme. They have different mindsets, ethics and behaviour depending on the country.

So describe yours to me.
>>
I couldn't tell you precisely. Let me ask: Where is she from (States wise), where is she now, and what is her ethnicity?
>>
>>25209564
She's a basic bitch from Brooklyn. She's white.
>>
>>25209504
Obsession with Starbucks, ugg boots, and pop singers.

These are your generic white girls mind you, not say, Latino, or one of our other subcultures. They aren't that complex, and most of them fall into the category of hipsters.
>>
>>25209736
I noticed that about her. She fits the basic bitch stereotype. But I need details. How do they behave? How do they think? What offends them? What flatters them? Etc. Tell me all you know.
>>
File: 1390027281824.jpg (119 KB, 612x528) Image search: [Google]
1390027281824.jpg
119 KB, 612x528
>>25209734
>How do they behave?
Like impulsive retards

>How do they think?
Mostly in emotions and logic

>What offends them?
Racism, misogyny, anything basically

>What flatters them?
Confidence. Be intelligent and be confident
We call them "basic bitches" for a reason. These chicks have no personality. Their lives are punctuated with T.V. references and are given meaning by popular culture. Expect her to like the same 50 things as everyone else. And if she doesn't, she likes the same 100 things.

Trust me on this
>>
>>25209808
They're generally quite liberal, our definition of the term of course. So you can ride off of that I suppose.

They don't really think about much, but knowing things about celebrities might help, basic bitches tend to absolutely love reality tv.
>>
Dumb, entitled, and vapid. Some may consider themselves artistic, but it's usually just a way to waste time between other adventures in stupidity.
>>
>>25210017
You seem like you know a lot. Give me more details. How do you make them like you as a friend? Make them respect you? Do they make okay friends?
>>
>>25210459
Actually she looks up to me because I'm one of the few people who she surprisingly gets along with. She likes me in a weird way. Don't ask how I know. Compliments my personality often.
>>
>>25210538
She probably thinks you're a fag, which true because OP is a fag and you're OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.