[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck your negativity /r9k/ Post based women! They're o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: needed_a_good_dicking.png (184 KB, 484x386) Image search: [Google]
needed_a_good_dicking.png
184 KB, 484x386
Fuck your negativity /r9k/

Post based women! They're out there you know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWl9An1WKCc

Pic only half related.
>>
anti feminism girl from youtube i like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mis4PVbTNyQ
>>
Karen Straughan is pretty based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA&list=PLbA7X2U_AzlKZhRkaHH-cJgRq9azNygpV&index=1
>>
>>25208086
Im glad she fixed her mental illness, that one in particular always seemed more like she was just having a laf with all the tumblresque check yer privilege thing.
>>
The desire to fit in is strong. It's nothing unique to tumblr. /pol/lacks do the exact same thing, embracing unthinkable shit just because it gives them a sense of solidarity.
>>
I watched a couple minutes of the video and she is partially true. Marriage isn't about a contract though. It's about two people becoming one to learn about self sacrifice. It is an institution ordained by God. Men are to provide for, lead, and protect their wives while women are to support, respect, and take care of their husbands. Neither one should half ass or abuse their role.
>>
>>25208306
I agree with you but she was talking purely of the legal aspect of marriage.
>>
>>25208086

She's kinda...hawt.

I feel ashamed for saying that. Oh, wait, I don't have to anymore.

Yeah, kinda hawt.
>>
>>25208145
Holy shit what a qt
>>
>>25208176
wasn't she the one who pretty much started that whole thing with the cis and check your privilege
>>
>>25208086
>needed_a_good_dicking.png
top jej
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.