[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"She hasn't replied to the 2 texts I sent her and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 248x248
>"She hasn't replied to the 2 texts I sent her and it's been 2 days... Maybe if I ask how her day was she'll text back!"
>>
Damnit now I want to play my mesmer
>>
Fuck you for reminding me, asshole
>>
>>25208076
If she wanted to talk to you she would. Woman know who they want to fuck and act on it while they can. My friend just got out of a 3 year old relationship and already fucked a guy she had a thing for the longest time.
>>
>>25208076
This is how desperate losers actually think.
>>
>>25208972
Haha this just confirms it. Women are not worth dating. But then again, was she supposed to sit around and be sad waiting for him to take her back?
>>
I used to do this
then I stopped caring about her and everything now she says hi after 6 months
>>
Most girls would rather ignore guys and hope they get the message without an ugly confrontation.

You never can tell, though. Maybe a bold pursuit of this girl will win her over. There is no middle ground so stop being passive and polite. Either chase her or give up on her.
>>
>>25209201
>Most girls would rather ignore guys and hope they get the message without an ugly confrontation.

This. If she's not responding within the first few texts, she's not into you, so drop your pursuit of her entirely. No final text, no asking why she doesn't like you, nothing. Just stop communicating with her. Trust me, I've been in your position many times before until I figured out the green text wisdom. You'll save a lot of ugliness for both yourself and the woman involved. Just move on and let it go. If you don't, it just becomes this awkward situation where you can get really frustrated at your perceived failings when you're really just trapped in a deadend.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.