[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck does one make friends? i cant make friends in real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: a.png (39 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
a.png
39 KB, 500x466
how the fuck does one make friends?
i cant make friends in real life because im an insecure fuck, so i try to make friends on the internet. But then again i fail because not even behind a false identity i can be secure enough to talk it out.
But all of this to ask you guys, how the fuck did you get to know your friends?

>inb4 just be yourself anon, trust me itll work :)
>>
You don't want friends. It's best to live your life without them.

Get some casual acquaintances if you can.
>>
>>25207989
Try and be less like yourself tbqh.
>>
I'll be you're friend anon.
>>
>>25207989
If you can't find friends being yourself then you just won't find any at all. Deal with the consequences of developing into a retard.
>>
>>25207989
If I knew I wouldn't be here. I don't even really have
acquaintances lol
>>
We're your friends
>>
>>25207989
If you are aware that your problems stem from insecurity, why not make yourself secure? What fault do you think you have that is holding you back and that can't be addressed?
>>
>>25207989
>be decent looking
>don't be a spaz
>don't try to hang with people you have nothing in common with

Ez pz lemon squeezie
>>
I used to spit bile when normies said 'b urself'. But then after becoming so burnt out my anxiety just died from overwork, I just was myself and I made friends.

Everything still sucks though. My friends ended up being dicks and I decided I was happier alone, so I alienated them. I only have one friend now, she's a fembot who had a hard life and can bond with me over being an outcast.
>>
>>25209593
Did u fug?
>>
>>25209627

No she has a bf who at first was charmed by my candor but is clearly becoming suspicious of how I spent thanksgiving and am spending Xmas with his gf.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.