[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth getting diagnosed with Aspergers/autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: stefan .jpg (6 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
stefan .jpg
6 KB, 212x237
Is it worth getting diagnosed with Aspergers/autism?
>>
yes. it's the first step towards autismbux
>>
>>25207767
that looks EXACTLY like the autistic hobo that keeps hitting on me at the bus stop, spooky
>>
If you really want neetbux and don't mind having the sperg label on your record for the rest of your life.
>>
>>25207797
> autismbux
Are these real things?
>>
Can I be a wagefag and get autismbux?
>>
>>25207814
Depends where you live. In America, getting on disability is a very long and difficult process. I JUST got approved for a hearing in front of a judge, and I applied last November. The hearing probably won't be for another month or two, and then it can take another couple months for them to make a decision.
>>
>>25207814
In denmark it is i have seen many people being retired at age 18-25 beacuse of autism.
>>
>>25207814
Get a job faggot
>>
>>25207767
well you can finally call yourself autist without ,merging with the sea of attentionwhores
>>
>>25207814
I get 425euros/month on Spain
>>
can i collect disability for autism?
>>
>>25208027
This. Fucking scumbags.
>>
>>25207811
Captain chan is that you?
>>
>>25208144
I get more than that in a week faggot.
>>
With how many novaginaeverbux do you manboy half tards get?
>>
>>25208221
Wow you are awesome can i pls be friends with you, you can own me like a slave.
>>
To be honest I don't suffer from any mental illness (that I know of) but if I did I would not make myself labeled like that. At least if people don't know and if you are self aware enough you can disguise it to the point of being normie. Depends on what you want in life I guess, a challenge with the risk of social failure and no bux or the easy no risk route but with a social stigma attached to you.
>>
>>25207767
I've been trying to decide that same thing for a while. My psychiatrist in HS told me that I probably have Asperger's and should get diagnosed, but I refused. I wanted to join the military and thought a diagnosis would prevent that. I've kind of regretted that decision though and I have been trying to decide whether or not I should try to get an Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnosis.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.