[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with feminists? One second they want equality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
What's the deal with feminists? One second they want equality and the next they want free food
>>
File: 18695043457.png (193 KB, 454x475) Image search: [Google]
18695043457.png
193 KB, 454x475
>>25207766
I don't understand feminists, but that is a nice rare Pepe.
>>
Theyre just trolling everyone and seeing how much they can get away with before someone actually stops them
>>
I'm not a feminist. I want to marry a good man who can provide for me and I want to become a housewife and mother. I want to raise my kids to be free from the mind control of the media and secret societies.
>>
>>25207766
Is that the microcephaly girl as pepe?
>>
>>25208124

Its just survival of the fittest, we would do it too if we could
>>
>>25208184
when have you ever had cake and not eaten it
this phrase is fucking dumb
>>
>>25208328
But then you no longer have your cake
>>
>>25208340
why would i want to hold a piece of cake forever
it'd get mouldy
>>
>>25208359
Dont know anon
Keep in mind it's just meant to be a figure of speech
Don't read into it too literally
>>
>>25208328
for whatever period of time that the cake belonged to me before i consumed it

then i ate it and no longer "owned" it in any meaningful sense

it really isn't that hard to grasp
>>
File: shots fired.png (216 KB, 400x409) Image search: [Google]
shots fired.png
216 KB, 400x409
What's the deal with robots? One second they want girlfriends and the next they want to complain about women having rights.
>>
>>25208444
These aren't mutually exclusive desires
>>
>>25208406
but then the cake was absorbed into my body making me stronger and more capable of just taking a new cake
>>
File: feminist gf.jpg (18 KB, 236x340) Image search: [Google]
feminist gf.jpg
18 KB, 236x340
>>25208474
Most women, this /pol/-tier hambeast notwithstanding (>>25208164), subscribe to the aspect of feminism which holds that women deserve equal rights. By bashing feminism, you make yourself less appealing to women, and therefore hurt your chances of finding a girlfriend. Feminism has just sunk its hooks into our society too deeply, accept it and adapt accordingly.
>>
>>25208444
>the next they want to complain about women having *more privileges

ftfy

No ones holding a gun to what they want to do
>>
>>25208513
so do you presently claim ownership of everything you've ever eaten? that must be brutal around tax season
>>
>>25208532
nice try feminista, but let's have a look at the facts. Over the last 10 years, women identifying themselves as feminists has declined 66%. It has gone from A mainstream movement to a fringe freak one. I have never met a feminist who was a rational human being except my own mother.
>this generation is the least feminist in years
I have especially never met any right wing feminists.
>if you believe in equal rights for women you are not a feminist but an egalitarian or libertarian
>>
As has been explained many times before on r9k, feminists don't want equality of rights, they want equality of outcome - in other words in any specific area in which men do better than women, they want a coercive power to punish or steal from men until women achieve the same level. Feminism has always been about getting more resources for women, freeing them from legal and moral burdens, while imposing them on men.
>>
File: anita sarkeesian.jpg (524 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
anita sarkeesian.jpg
524 KB, 970x647
>>25208643
>lets look at the facts
>posts none
>>
File: 1450843651574.jpg (226 KB, 560x577) Image search: [Google]
1450843651574.jpg
226 KB, 560x577
>>25208074
That's a nice rare asuka 8
>>
>>25208618
you are what you eat lad
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.