[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> that feel when you have a renewed enthusiasm for life after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: reincarnation-21.jpg (51 KB, 1017x552) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation-21.jpg
51 KB, 1017x552
> that feel when you have a renewed enthusiasm for life after about 3 months of making a conscious effort to change your own thoughts and emotions, meditating, growing, working out, practicing personal hygiene more diligently, and eating more healthily
>>
>tfw I did exactly this
>tfw it fucking worked
>tfw got girlfriend from it

10/10 it does work..

But now I'm back to my old self..

>I-I'll just go back to being enthusiastic

No. Don't mess it up OP, once you tried it once it doesn't work again.
>>
>>25208011
What mistake(s) did you make?
>>
Bumparoo. My dear robots, please stop being addicted to the stupid negativity. Please stop making a culture out of failure, pessimism and self loathing. Comfort each other of course, offer support, but don't be complacent with failures and an non-enjoyable life
>>
>>25209163

Normies need to stick to facebook. I hear motivation captions are very popular there.
>>
>>25207749
I hope to hell reincarnation isn't a thing.
>>
>>25209206
That wasn't anywhere near the content of a generic motivational m8. I'm just trying to let you guys know that you're legitimately addicted to your own negativity and that negativity is perpetuating itself by you constantly dwelling on it and having a subculture based on it on here
>>
>>25209320
All religions that espouse it also share a method of escaping it. Read into hermetic philosophy brosef
>>
>>25207749
Woah woah woah. Are you me?

I have literally done exactly that the past 3 months and the results were outstanding.
>>
>>25209485
No I'm not you. Maybe a higher power is at work who knows
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.