[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Year in Male Tears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
Feminist article celebrating misandry and mocking men for having feelings

>Misandry, 2015's rich, bitchy, delicious evidence suggests, is not a fad. It's in your music and on your television; it's at the movies and in your Twitter stream. It's shaping culture and it's influencing women.
>If your #MasculinitySoFragile that you've got a problem with that, let me refer you to Hillary Clinton's near-audible eye-rolling at the Benghazi hearing, to Ex Machina's sweetly homicidal Ava, or to New York City's 2015 manspreading misdemeanor. Misandry's here to stay, boys. Get used to it.

Daily reminder that feminism is for men too!

https://archive.is/3ix4O
>>
File: Feminism is for men too!.png (274 KB, 470x1741) Image search: [Google]
Feminism is for men too!.png
274 KB, 470x1741
>>25207533
They forgot some of the biggest examples of misandry this year. Such as pic-related. A university cancelled their plan to observe International Men's Day after feminists complained that caring about men's issues, such as suicide, was oppressive to women. Sadly ironic, this decision came just a few hours after a male student committed suicide.
And of course, this came at a university with many more female students than male, similar to most universities in the U.S. and Western Europe.

And of course there was Jess Philips. A male MP proposed talking about men's issues on International Men's Day, since Parliament had already had many conversations about women's issues but never talked about men's issues. Feminist MP Jess Phillips called the idea laughable and said nobody should care about men's issues until half of Parliament was women.

Feminists can laugh about misandry and be proud of their hatred of men, but the fact is anti-feminism is on the rise. More and more people are supporting gender equality, which means patience for feminism is dying out. I give it another 5 years before feminism is dead.
>>
I actually like it more when feminists don't pretend to care about men. It's obvious even the "nice" feminists only care about men to the extent that they want men to help make women's lives easier. At least feminists like this don't hide their misandry
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.