[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're black and there's nothing you can do about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1414120181596.jpg (25 KB, 443x531) Image search: [Google]
1414120181596.jpg
25 KB, 443x531
>you're black and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
I spend most of my time on the internet so it's not like it matters
>>
>>25207520
Don't give up. Michael Jackson proved this wrong
>>
>>25207520
I'm not saying race relations were 100% fun in the 80s but the reason why guys like us weren't racist was because blacks made pretty good music with synths and basses. Now blacks are dumbasses with DJs and retarded rap.

Be the Black Jesus and be the next Eddie Grant to get your race respect.
>>
Just be black. At least you're probably not retarded like most white people on this board.

I know how unoriginal it is to say that but seriously. I'd be surprised if the stupidest posts I've read, with real effort behind them, were all made by black people.
>>
>>25207520
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMY5MHMElk
>>
>>25207520
I'm pretty happy with being black actually. I got all the famed physical advantages (bbc, tall, strong),
I get to be automatically assumed cool until proven otherwise, I get to use slang unironically, I get to be the bad boy just because I grew up in a harsh environment,
AND if I become successful I get to brag about starting from the bottom of society. I even scared people just by walking by. Too bad I fucked all that up by being robot.
If I weren't a robot I'm get to go to better parties than white guys and get laid more.
>>
>>25207520

>be ugly, manlet black with 3" penis
>suck at sports and anything not involving vidya
>middle class family and can't even fake being a mini-tyrone
>on the dismal autismal spectrum
>not really good at vidya either desu

>tfw too white to be black
>tfw too black to be white

>lovelife...fuck, even the anime girls in my fantasies reject me
>tfw no 2D gf
>>
File: aq.jpg (21 KB, 382x381) Image search: [Google]
aq.jpg
21 KB, 382x381
>I suffer in the United States of America
>>
>>25208005
See this thread:
>>25206791
>>
File: smug jellyfish.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
smug jellyfish.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>25208082
>I suffer in the developed West in the most powerful and wealthy nation the world has ever seen
>>
>>25208130
>Implying this isn't possible
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.