[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /nothing to say/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1405660186505.jpg (53 KB, 297x286) Image search: [Google]
1405660186505.jpg
53 KB, 297x286
Even when I'm speaking with a cute girl for some reason it's like I can just turn my brain off and I don't feel awkward at all I just smile and say nothing for hours and just do one word responses. I don't know why people talk so much!
>>
I honestly speak the same way than the drive guy except I'm kinda ugly senpai.
>>
It's because you're boring and don't have any hobbies, interests or experiences to share.
>>
>>25207387
Yeah, of course. But even boring people sometimes won't shut the fuck up.
>>
because when you talk alot you come up with funnys on accident. funnys are the best. i dont even like talking but i like funnys.
>>
>>25207387
How do I fix that, senpai?
>>
File: madpeep.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
madpeep.png
204 KB, 500x486
>tfw grew up poor and sheltered
>no hobbies, no talents, no stories, no interests
>all I do is browse the internet, exercise, and listen to music

I'M SO FUCKING BORING

I DON'T WANT TO BE BORING BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT
>>
yes! I also find it cute when people feel awkward because of silences. that's what we should feel more of. we should feel love and unity, and cuteness when someone is shy.
>>
>>25207798
are you a girl or a fag, be honest.
>>
>>25207365
But that's a good thing OP. As long as you can keep moving the "conversation" forward with just one word replies, you'll keep the other person entertained. They'll see you as a person who knows how to listen instead of being all "me me me", and they'll want to vent on you. Keep it up and you'll maybe even get some pity sex from a cute girl.
>>
File: 1450864381317.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1450864381317.png
225 KB, 478x556
>>25207866
Being a good listener only take you so far. It's the easiest way to get friendzoned. I like listening to people's problems but eventually you become a doormat or you can't properly articulate your own opinions.
>>
>>25207866
Hey anon want a drink? No
Want to get some drugs? No
Want to dance? No
Gee, anon sure knows how to listen I'm going to fuck him!
>>
>>25207866
BULLSHIT

this is such FUCKING BULLSHIT

nobody wants to hang out with the listener unless it's convenient for them. you just become a utility. they don't want anything to do with you socially or romantically, they just want to come to you when they feel bad. it fucking SUCKS.
>>
>>25208021
Now that's your own problem, "Yes" is also a single word reply and will take you on a whole different situation.
>>
File: eye - Copy.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
eye - Copy.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>25207844

I am an eye
>>
File: 1443669468880.jpg (82 KB, 726x590) Image search: [Google]
1443669468880.jpg
82 KB, 726x590
>>25207387
>tfw u do have hobbies but they're too deep for normies to appreciate
>>
>>25208021
the affirmative would have also been a one word reply, going from no to yes doesn't make you some silver tongued extrovert
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.