[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know.. this could be you right now but it's not Care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1426046041797.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1426046041797.webm
2 MB, 720x480
You know.. this could be you right now but it's not
Care to explain?
>>
My penis is smaller and less pixelated. He should have that checked.
>>
That would require performing a sequence of actions in order to achieve such a scenario. This sequence is in fact too much fucking effort.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with his dick? Is that some kind of asian genetic disorder?
>>
>>25207202

It's literally impossible. Why do normies flaunt their natural abilities?
>>
>>25207238
>and less pixelated.
it would be more pixelated than op's webm if we tried to zoom in on it
>>
I prefer animals
>>
File: 532452345.jpg (37 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
532452345.jpg
37 KB, 400x267
>>25207238
Oh look it's the "females have xray vision" meme.... so attractive..
>>
>>25207202
>You know.. this could be you right now but it's not

yeah but im not interested in girls with fucked up teeth sucking my dick
>>
I'm not girly enough to be passable
>>
>>25207202

What's that crap on his dick? Shit looks contagious, yo...

>tfw no Gonococcus pixella for me
>>
>>25207202
I haven't decided which call girl I'm going to employ tonight.
>>
>>25207202
what's the code for that OP? i wanna see more big pixelated cocks
>>
>>25207202
>tfw you will never be a man with an 8 incher in a land of 3 inchers
I bet she had an orgasm from just looking at it.
>>
>>25207681

Nah, it was too pixelated for her to make it out.
>>
>>25207271
Normies get a self confidence bonus which Robots lack initially, but can regain it through achievement and skills that they can show off or self examination. You can ignore self confidence with a bit of liquid courage, but normally you need the conversation topics well drunk, for example what you're doing in life with your time.
>>
>>25207202
my dick is not a quadrilateral full of smaller quadrilaterals.
>>
>>25207385
>implying that's a problem to find a dick to suck
>>
>>25207202
Because I'm kissing her tomorrow.
Everything follows from that.
meme magic here we go
>>
that dick is 6-6.5 inches and thick

I'm half asian with similar dimensions
>>
>>25207202
uh where can i find the whole vid OP?
>>
I'll explain it to you tomorrow L, J, or A, or someone else. If not, ok. Other measures will have to be taken.
>>
>>25210136
What the hell is the sauce on that?
>>
this looks like a gay dick thread, some one post a 5x5 penis, i hear all these robots dropping that measurement and i am curious to see
>>
>>25210241
dont know saved it from a thread earlier...
>>
No jap brothel
Small dick
>>
>>25207202
because i have no male reproductive rights and i dont want to be force to pay chidl support if for some reason she gets pregnant and there is the risk of paternity fraud. also dont forget the risk of false rape and stds. women have all the power to ruin your life and i rufuse to be enslave to the pussy. a relanships is just as bad because she will manipulate you and waste your time/money
>>
>>25207202
bellow average penis
social paranoia
broken mind that's seeking comfort
I attract only shallow women with my height
shallow women aren't ones I want to bang but look like ones
I want to impregnate a smart woman and pretty woman
smart is too subjective now, I wouldn't settle for tumblr snowflake because I hate arguing with creatures of pride
I'm a fan of passionate kissing, even if I had a gf I wouldn't let her suck my dick
I don't want to waste and/or tweak my free time with consideration of someone else
I don't take care of myself enough to make women throw themselves at me so strongly they fuck me on their own accord (only ever comes as close as invading my comfort zones and never directly)

Basically, I'd rather jerk off and laugh at memes than entertain a woman to fuck me. Try to call me selfish, but I'm literally sparing someone from someone as insufferable as me.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.