[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#womenlogic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Sight_2015_12_23_195304_211.jpg (160 KB, 480x631) Image search: [Google]
Sight_2015_12_23_195304_211.jpg
160 KB, 480x631
Welp, I got this recently from a girl I am dating. What do I do /r9k/? Is there no hope for me? Should I break up with her? How can I ever kiss her knowing she had another man's dick in her mouth?

Inb4 "Normie REEE get out!"
>>
> start ignoring her
> act like you dont give a fuck about her but dont be butthurt
> get a new girl
> have fun with the new girl, especially when old one can see

Few days and she'll be begging you to take her back
>>
>>25207028
She thinks you're a fucking loser but is going against her gut instinct aka hormones because it makes her feel goos to date mr beta.

100% guarantee of cuck if you stay with her.

Also fuck off underage faggot lurk till you're 18
Inb4
>but im in senior year
No
>>
>>25207028
Stop confessing your feelings. Stop letting yourself have feelings for brocken chicks. Watch 500 Days of Summer. That's exactly what you're doing with this chick. You see the good because you're desperate for love and this is special and new to you and you ignore the bad while you do that. You know you saw the warning signs that she's fucking broken and you ignored them.

Basically, screen your bitches, fuck them all, but only let yourself have feelings for chicks that aren't busted.
>>
>>25207028
>i once gave someone head in the back of a movie theater

here's what you say
"k"
then never speak to her again
>>
>>25207028
>i once gave someone head in the back of a movie theatre
BUH BYE ROASTIE
>>
>"I gave someone head"
-->"K."<---
Never contact again.
>>
>>25207028

>"k"
>never talk to again
>play Emily is Away
>realize you're a fucking beta
>>
>>25207126
this is a factual post
>>
File: 1383553524415.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1383553524415.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>25207028
>I once gave someone head in the back of a movie theater
>but I can't even hold your hand at school without being upset
>>
File: 1447135554914.gif (1 MB, 736x627) Image search: [Google]
1447135554914.gif
1 MB, 736x627
>>25207170
>>25207127
>>25207195
THIS
Come back a few days later and post results.
Should be entertaining at least.
>>
>>25207028
Step up, man, and learn the social mechanics of attraction.
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
>>
>>25207028
She's not attracted to you, dump her roasted cunt
>>
>I once gave someone head in the back of a theater but I can't even hold your hand without being upset
It's like I'm actually reading an NTR doujin, holy shit
>>
These guys are right. Just reply with "k" and cut off contact (ideally you should rebound a bunch). It'll really upset the "its not you its me" cunt.
>>
>>25207263

Op here, I received this yesterday so I kinda missed the boat on that. I should totally have done that, but I didn't. I just kinda kept the conversation going. She is currently in San Antonio so I can't really do anything substantial. I also have a class with her and I don't know if I could deal with the awkwardness.
>>
>>25207028
Abort now. Urgently.
She's not into you. At least not into enough to actually be with you. Anort now or you gonna get hurt.
Relationships are 8/80. You're all in or you're out. You have to go head first and give yourself fully. There's no such thing as going slowly and learning to love someone, unless both are on this same level and you also don't like her that much.
But if you're in, and she's halfway in pr more or less involved, abort! Abandon the ship! It's an ambush! You'll ended up getting more and more into her, and she'll slip further away until the relationship breaks and you'll be the only one with a broken heart.
Abort mission now. Give up. There's nothing you can do. Leave her behind before it's too late, leave her now before you're even more involved and break yourself even harder.
I repeat: ABANDON THIS SHIP
>>
>>25207475
Do you have any game? Any whatsoever? Cool, great to hear. Remove all contact with her and you know what? Start talking with a substantial amount of females, and be sure to hang out with them in public. Don't forget to engage physically. You get to rebound, and get back at her. Roasties always get jealous.
>>
>>25207475
just delete her, block her. Do it now.
>>
Why couldn't she just say "it's not me, it's you?" That' is what she's essentially saying here
>>
>>25207639
I have to echo this statement OP, I just broke up with a girl who was clearly being shaky with her feelings - unable to express affection towards me despite claiming to care deeply for me, etc. It's hard, but it has to be done. Maybe the idea that you will leave will bring something out of her. Didn't turn out that way in my case, but yours is different. Good luck, whatever you do.
>>
What a cocksucking whore. Just fuck and chuck. That's all she's good for now. Maybe a fwb at most.
>>
>>25207028
Dont just dump here.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY SHOULD DO
>keep dating and fucking
>start talking to other girls
>once you have another girl lined up talk to gf about an "open" relationship
or
>tell gf that she's too skinny and should gain some weight
>once she's a fat fuck dump her for a new one
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.