[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do on Christmas? Do you have a big family get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1449626842566.png (39 KB, 633x973) Image search: [Google]
1449626842566.png
39 KB, 633x973
What do you guys do on Christmas?

Do you have a big family get together? Do you go over to a friend's house? Do you just stay with your small family? Are you alone? What do you do?
>>
My family did some religious bullshit unrelated to Christmas (not Christian). I go to make them happy, although if this year goes purely I will cease going altogether.

Unrelated: I'm going to robotrip tomorrow and take some of my mom's klonapin the day after.
>>
>>25207003
Walk the streets after dark smoking cigarettes, listening to the Cure and peeking in through the windows at all the happy families eating and laughing
Sit around at home and consider killing myself
Chicken out, take a few Vicodin
go to sleep

Erry year
Im actually kinda looking forward to it, in a way I almost enjoy feeling bad for myself
>>
>>25207218
What's got you down? Not in general, on Christmas, I mean.
>>
I used to visit family, but I got tired of being made fun of. Now I just stay home. My parents call me and tell me to come, and try to lord things over me like "we're not getting you a present if you don't come!" and I just say okay.

Now I just sit at home, alone. It's pretty similar to a normal day. If it's nice outside I'll go for a walk. Sometimes I'll buy a platter of Christmas cookies and eat the whole thing like an animal, and then go to sleep at 4:00am telling myself that next year I'll have somebody with me on Christmas.
>>
>>25207245
I come from a pretty wealthy very suburban, keeping up with the jonses type family and they excommunicated me when I became a white nigger and joined the army instead of going to college, now Im 24 and a line cook who makes 11$ an hour, I am very edgy
>>
>>25207003
I'm going to be alone on christmas for the first time.

My family never does anything and they're going out for most of the night I think. Last year I spent christmas with my ex but that is done and over with, good riddance. I'm just going to spend it in my room alone, which sucks because my parent's house doesn't even have wifi and I have to use my data plan, and can't drink or take some codeine.

I guess maybe it's my own fault but whatever.
>>
>>25207348
Ill suck your cock for $20
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.