[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey robots i just hope every single of you get something special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1450462652527.png (1 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1450462652527.png
1 KB, 170x170
hey robots
i just hope every single of you get something special next year
friends, goals or love
probably i would not get many replies
doesnt matter
if you see this thats enough
>>
>>25206835
I hope so too OP. Same goes to you man.
>>
>>25206887
thanks anon
at least one person see this stupid text
that means a lot for me
>>
>>25206835
yeah, this.
Maybe bit early for the NY wishes?

Weird Christmas this year. Usually I'm alone (last year I gave a beer to a beggar under the rain). This year I found summer GF, but at the end of september, she called me when september end (sic), she left me but invited me for Christmas with her family that I've never seen.

SPAGHETTI

I said no but invited her at my place.
Then I thought it was weird to be dumped, but get some pity at Christmas (hoping for a pity fuck?). So finally I declined.

I hope you guys spend nice holidays. If not family, good games, meditation, drugs and shitposting.
>>
i'm not gonna make it to next year

i'm sorry to dissapoint you, anon
>>
File: tailssonicsleep.png (355 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tailssonicsleep.png
355 KB, 500x667
I hope I get a best friend to cuddle with :3
>>
>>25207189
What's the situation?
Are you alone at Christmas?
>>
>>25206835
I saw this, anon. Here's a unique artist that makes cute Touhou images. I don't even play Touhou games, I just really like his art. Maybe you'll like it.

https://twitter.com/hexenccm/media
>>
>>25207430
about five months ago in a depressed 2AM stupor, after i'd been sitting up on my bathroom counter leaning against my reflection, i put a fleece jacket on a large pillow and stuffed the arms with spare shirts

when i was squirming around trying to wrap the arms around me something clicked and i promised myself i wouldn't make myself go into 2016 if i couldn't make the situation improve by then

i tried very hard, and i couldn't
>>
>tfw everyone thinks they can come up to me and wish me a merry chiristmas

fuck you i'm smoking and drunk and i wanna be alone.
>>
>>25207562
the fuck, man?
need a bitch real bad?
of course you do.
you've never had one?
I had my 1st at 21, how old are you?
Are you neeting, or studying?

I promise I won't be condescending, because I'm not far from your state.
But man, how could you be so isolated, without any resource for any kind of hope?
You can't take boxing, or theater classes? To meet people?
Can't you change your major and adapt your goals?
>>
>>25207740

when i was in high school i was interested in a couple of girls and asked them out. they said no.
when i was in college i wrote for the newspaper and played in the band. i was interested in a few girls over the years and asked them out. they said no.
i have a job now. there was a girl there who i was interested in. i asked her out and she said no.
i've tried online stuff a couple of times. last month i got my first date ever with a girl i thought was really incredible. after the second one, even though we seemed to get along great and nothing bad happened, she just stopped responding to me completely. nobody else has even spoken to me online.

i'm not even fat and i can comport myself well enough. it is conceivable that at some point i could find somebody but i'm not going to make myself deal with this any longer than i already have.
>>
File: 1450595963189.jpg (172 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
1450595963189.jpg
172 KB, 650x456
>>25206835
It'll be my anti-depressants
>>
>>25207856
>i have a job now.
wut? This is the jackpot, kiddo. The chick magnet, in my book (I tend to think I'm alone because I'm unemployed most of the time)

Do you have male friends? It can help a lot with the Ladies. You meet the right ones more easily, you can discuss your wins and fails, and defy each other. You can practice socializing with the male species, which can be nice.
But yeah, it seems you're on a pretty bad streak.
Bit like you, after scoring twice in college, I've had to resort to online sites, and man, is it a tough market... Can really bring you down.

These days I'm not so well, I've googled MH and CH, the two girls I've loved most in my life.
They both have great jobs, they're both on youtube (not their own feed, rather business things).

Ah man,
I don't want to be PC, of course suicide is an option, I've thought about it myself a lot. I know sometimes it gets so hard. Hate is a vicious circle, self-destruction.
But this summer, after texting an old friend, she happened to be depressed, we met, then fucked... So you never know.
Maybe you're someone who appears too needy, maybe you should take a break from dating per se, and try to put yourself in situation where you'd meet people from both genders more naturally? This is when decent looking people get chased by girls, instead of having to do the chase...
>>
>>25208127
i've had maybe two real friends. i lost contact after college.
when i started work i started off great with a few of the other guys. then they just sort of stopped talking to me, started ignoring my questions, so on. not rude, just clearly tolerating my presence rather than wanting it.
i don't know why, but the same sort of thing has been happening for as long as i can remember. the only contact on my phone is the girl from last month, who i haven't brought myself to remove yet, as she is the only person who has ever expressed any sort of active interest in me, even as little and as briefly as it was.

>hate
i don't feel hatred. i'm just sad, and tired. i want it to be over now.
>>
>>25208246
My experience on the job is small, so I can barely comment on that. I never made any friend on any job (except talking at cigarette breaks).
My problems look similar to yours, I meet a lot of people, but it almost never clicks.
I'm really brainy, but dropped out of a good college because insecurity. So I didn't have the opportunity to form close ties with other brainy people.
I try to remember that the people who reject me, even as a friend, are just average people (some tell me I'm "impressive") (this is not my 1st language btw, I can't sound very patrician in English), but it hurts anyway. To be spat on by people who should be so far below you...

Yeah, I don't know about 2016. I'm addicted to sleeping pills that I can barely afford, I got desperate about finding a decent job. Family disowned me. I think about vengeance all the time... I think I lost half of my IQ...

But at least, I asked for help to the last friend I have, he was very nice about it, really trying to give me job ideas, trying to talk to some people if he can.
That felt like water on a dry plant, the negative thought can become so pervasive after some time.
I try to still read a lot...

good luck brah, see you around, wish you the best.
>>
File: 1450030922886.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1450030922886.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>25206835
I hope you have a good new year too anon.
We robots need to stick together.
>>
thanks, op, i'll try. you need to try too if you don't have and want any of what you said too.
i hope everyone here gets what they want, actually.
>>
>>25207922
BZZZZZ
BZZZZZZZ
BZZZZZZZZ
ZAP!
BZZZ
>>
File: outchea.jpg (27 KB, 276x225) Image search: [Google]
outchea.jpg
27 KB, 276x225
>>25206835
good vibes, nigga
>>
File: 1327727528900.png (22 KB, 334x370) Image search: [Google]
1327727528900.png
22 KB, 334x370
thanks op, thats very kind of you
>>
I hope you have a gr8 year too Anon
>>
>>25208924
l'm excited as well anon
>>
who /gf2k16/ here?
>>
thank you OP! have a happy and healthy holiday season and 2016
>>
File: le sweaty towel guy.png (298 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
le sweaty towel guy.png
298 KB, 2271x2380
>just made a dating website profile while listening to Lose Yourself
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.