[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spaghetti Stories of /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>reluctantly get pulled into a social situation by someone I knew from grade school
>his group is playing a card game based around life experiences and story telling
>draw card
"Your first concert"
>never been to a concert
>awkwardly pass my turn
>everyone in awe I haven't been to a concert
>my turn again
>already on the verge of a full-blown anxiety attack
>draw card
"Your first roadtrip"
>never traveled or taken a vacation
>awkwardly pass my turn
>goes around once more
>my turn again
>draw card
"Your first kiss"
>awkwardly quiet
>a couple girls giggle
>I just get up and walk out the door
>friend comes out to see what's wrong
"I'll text you later or something"
>get in car and leave
>never text him again
>31 years old
>>
>>25206777
WHAT A DIVERSE IMAGE REALLY BRINGS A TEAR 2 1'S I
>>
>>25206799

ty m8 me2
>>
>>25206777

>"Your first concert"
"I've LITERALLY never been to one. no seriously, like, there were never any in my area when i was free, except Sundown (or whatever concerts were local to your area in your teen years) of course , but the tickets sold out waaay too quickly. yeah, i know guys... so yeah, pass i guess haha" all said with a kinda smug smile as you look everyone over to really make it hit home about how you feel really sad about having missed out on such an experience
and you would have saved it
>"Your first roadtrip"
"well actually guys, i've never actually had a chance to go on a roadtrip. never had a good car, or enough free days in a period of time to go with someone. yeah, sucks, i know. but pass too i guess haha" a little less smiley than previously, but still finding it humorous that you passed twice
and you would have saved it
>"Your first kiss"
okkkkkk yeah fuck i'd be fucked here too
shit
>>
>>25206777
All manageable until "no first kiss". Most people I know haven't done the first two
>>
>was on mdma, hugged my crush, felt alone, jumped up and down until 3 am (knife party!!!)
>went to a cabin in West Virginia with some acquaintances, smoked weed and did acid, spent the whole trip there and back staring out the window.. Just like with my family
>two girls hung out with me and an acquaintance when we were 18.. Was kinda into the Asian one, but she was into my acquaintance, who was Asian.. Other girl was a sad, pale, skinny Russian girl. She lay on top of me and kissed me, felt like my lips and tongue were interacting with someone else's lips and tongue. Later on we lay in the backseat of a car, she lay atop me but kinda awkward as fuck, like her face was nowhere near my face, we were just squeezing our bodies together in a completely contrived, nonsexual fashion.

It was like she just wanted to get laid, rather than being attracted to me personally. Nothing more came of it. Shit was nightmarish, I had my mom come pick me up next morning before anyone else woke up.
>>
>>25207999
what the fuck I hope this is some kind of meta post
>>
>>25207999
wat
.original post
>>
>>25208220
haha yeah all part of the meta
>>
>>25208220
What gives you that impression? These things happened.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.