[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just want to kill and be killed I wish gladiator arenas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: d.jpg (47 KB, 616x960) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
47 KB, 616x960
>tfw just want to kill and be killed

I wish gladiator arenas were still a thing
>>
Are you at least 6 foot and /fit/? If not then you would die in your first fight as a nobody.
>>
>>25206571
No and it wouldn't matter to me, I just want to fight.
>>
>>25206504

>The year 40,000
>people still use swords in combat

Warhammer really probes the depths of terrible world building
>>
>>25206609
It doesn't matter that you'd die? Sounds like you want to die and not to fight. If you want a fight then just go to a bar at night and pick a fight with someone. You would get your ass kicked and then go home and post on r9k.
>>
>>25206623
*Power sword
>>
>>25206646
I'm not suicidal, I just want to fight and get rid of all this pent up anger I've been keeping throughout the years.
>>
>>25206717
I've already told you how you can get into a fight. You don't want to fight, you want to talk about fighting. There are plenty of men who would love to beat your ass to a pulp. They hang around where alcohol is served. That's pretty much all they do. Sit at bars with their mates and hope some shit eater like you comes along to start a fight.
>>
>>25206717

what the fuck kind of hardships have you faced? being bullied at school? lmao get fucking real. what, being a kv? you only feel bad about that because society tells you it's bad and the only people who try to remind you of this on this site are people that know it bothers normies-in-robots-clothing and works 100% in weeding out the normies

looks like I found a normie
>>
>>25206504
Why don't you do a combat sport OP?
Boxing and judo are cheap to free in most countries and they do full contact sparring regularly.

Full contact sparring means you beat each other up while following the rules of your sport.
>>
>>25206862
Oh and you'd get to compete against others and really beat the crap out of them in front of an audience at tournaments
>>
>>25206797
Bullied slightly when I was in middle school,most of my anger comes from frustration, I'll probably do what that other anon said and go to a bar and fight.
>>25206862
I tried that but it didn't do the trick for me
>>
>>25206919
What did you try and how long m8, btw I have that cute half smile right now, it drives my gf wild lol
>>
>>25206958
I tried boxing for a year.
>>
>>25206984
How many amateur fights did you have? How many full power sparring sessions? Age when you did it?
>>
>>25207029
0 fights
3 sparring sessions
19 years old
>>
>>25207051
That's fucking pathetic m8 and if you did get your gladiatorial dream you'd die very quickly since you have combat training and a weak posterior chain from not exercising and laying/sitting about on the chans all day.

A true warrior has trained his posterior chain so he can unleash repeated blasts of lethal kinetic energy on a concentrated point(like your skull).
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.