[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im pretty damn mad and can't really articulate why. its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1445282319673.jpg (112 KB, 840x722) Image search: [Google]
1445282319673.jpg
112 KB, 840x722
im pretty damn mad and can't really articulate why.

its all this race bait shit. what gets me is how so many people support cucking of Asian guys, like what the fuck did i ever do to you?

just makes me wanna withdraw completely into nothing, since people have nothing better to do except talk shit.

i hate everyone.
>>
>>25206114
Your post is obvious bait. People will still fall for it.
>>
>>25206114
>fooly cooly

MY NIGGER.
>>
>Expecting anything else from one of the easiest boards to troll.

Just make a cut vs uncut thread and you'll get instant replies.
>>
ask me where all the good robots went, and i'll tell you that they've been here all along.

and they'll move onto some other website for guys, pull the same shit and again they'll ask where did all the good guys go?

and the answer will be the same - its the same guys you've been putting down for years.

SJW's like to think they are different and self-important but really they are just ugly animals.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.